• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who make this wing?

NSX-ADV5

Can anyone share some input on this wing in the picture.Looks kinda cleanand different.Who make it?Where can i get it if i want to buy it?More picture please whoever posted it.Please!Thanks.!

attachment.php

It doesn't flow with the lines of the NSX. Would look better on a MKIV or FD.

Looks like it's going to block ur view. Splendid when the cop wants to signal u over to the side of the road and ur spoiler (like the Type R) happens to block the lights in his grill in the middle of the day.

Of course since he's a cop he'll presume ur trying to get away.

And lastly, does that spoiler even have a function factor to it? Looks like it parachute and might produce lift.

You didn't have to say it like that...

Well maybe not that strong.....but it is kinda ugly, reminds me of a strap on a womans purse.:eek:

Can anyone share some input on this wing in the picture.Looks kinda cleanand different.Who make it?Where can i get it if i want to buy it?More picture please whoever posted it.Please!Thanks.!

attachment.php
Keep the stock wing man looks wayyy much better! Plus you would be saving more money = )

LMAO! That wing is ugly as hell!

You didn't have to say it like that...

LMAO!!
I was thinking the same thing... as BOTH of you guys! IT'S UGLY but...

It doesn't flow with the lines of the NSX. Would look better on a MKIV or FD.

Looks like it's going to block ur view. Splendid when the cop wants to signal u over to the side of the road and ur spoiler (like the Type R) happens to block the lights in his grill in the middle of the day.

WTF? Cmon bro that's misinformation....I have been pulled over twice now with my Type-R wing and never had a problem seeing the cop's lights. :redface:

BATMANs said:
Of course since he's a cop he'll presume ur trying to get away, and start shooting.

And lastly, does that spoiler even have a function factor to it? Looks like it parachute and might produce lift.

fixed it for ya

I think the design is following the NSX "MODULO" style. I'll refrain from commenting :biggrin:

Must be from the NSX-SS :eek:

attachment.php

RTS20010801BCp03.jpg

imgres

Going on a tangent here...

Forget about the wing... where did he get the tail light covers? I believe some were looking for a non-diffused type tail lamp lens covers... seems like that NSX has the solution... though the LED set up is a bit extreme...

Back