• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who took these photos?

Does anyone have a link on the build for the first pic?
I've been wanting to install an s2k dash!

Not sure if Darrin published a build on that project - but his prime ID is "xory72". If you don't get a response PM me and I will provide his e-mail address.

Hey 99problems,

This is my car with the S2k cluster. A progress update was posted at one point but not nothing that involved schematics, wired identification. After we got everything working, we offered a complete plug and play kit for the NSX how ever most thought is was to expensive. Only if they knew just how much R&D, trial and errors and removing & installing the cluster 200 + times to get the fit and finish correct. So with that being said, no nothing was ever posted on all the steps taken to do this custom mod. I have helped a few other members on Prime as they attempted the swap and it must have all worked out as I never heard back from them.
If you attempt the swap ... PM me and I can at least give you a little guidance to make the process a little quicker.

P.S. Great picture on original post link. Brought back many memories!

Hey, 'Sorry I didn't see/respond to this thread earlier. Thanks for the kind words, it was a great time and I wanted to share it with the folks "back home".

Hugh, no problem. Charlotte has always been interesting to me given the advanced mileage of my own car, so it was cool to be able to see "her" in person. You've been through my back yard (east, TN) a couple of times, but never when I've been around.

Back