• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's Blue NSX was that today (1/31) on Warner st in H.B ??

Does anyone know who this might be?? I sat there looking at this car for about 2 miles!! Nice CAR!

Was it a Monaco Blue? or Monte Carlo Blue or the new blue Long Beach. I know one of each in the surrounding area. In fact I was told I have a twin Monaco Blue in Little Saigon whom seem to have my same wheel set up and Wings West Kit. I can no longer claim to be the only Monaco Blue with Volk GT-C and Wings West anymore for Orange County.

Still the only one though with the 13" Big Brake Kit and 02 Rear Valence.

Tan

Last edited:
NowSeeX's said:
No, it wasnt Tan's....if it was I would have had my wife flash him!!!:eek:

Seriously, I would have known that was his car in a second. It has to be one of the sweetest blues out there!!!:D

Where does your wife hang out? :D

Tan

Tantheman said:
Was it a Monaco Blue? or Monte Carlo Blue or the new blue Long Beach. I know one of each in the surrounding area. In fact I have a Monaco Blue in Little Saigon whom seem to have my same wheel set up and Wings West Kit. I can no longer claim to be the only Monaco Blue with Volk GT-C and Wings West anymore for Orange County.

Tan

I believe it was the Monte Carlo Blue.......and it was on 2/1 not 1/31....

And as for where my wife hangs out....by the looks of your wife, I want her to hang out with HER!!!:D ;):eek:

Back