• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's coming to Texas for F1?

We're at turn 6 but let's meet up for a drink in San Antonio maybe.

f1+austin+map_exp_ofid_17309.jpg

Will be by T12 in the nosebleed section, hoping to see quite a bit of passing at the end of the back straight.

Will TiVo the race as well :D.

Nosebleed seats are the best when it comes to watching a race. That way you'll see more of the track.

I'd been planning on attending once the race was announced, but life changes and financial constraints prevent me from attending. But I'll be there in spirit.

Miner

Ps. The Austin NSX crowd is a really good group of guys.

Perfect. Lots of folks coming. Who's up for a drink/dinner?

There is good steakhouse in San Antonio - forgot the name. Will find and post here.
Any other suggestions from local TX crowd are welcome :)

I'll be there with a group of about 10-12 guys. Some of us are at T12 others T4.

Turn 12 is thought be the best for passing.

Turn 11 :)

Flying into Austin with a buddy of mine from work, should be a fantastic time! Would love to meet some of the Austin owners if possible!

2nd to last race for old Schumacher, glad to get a chance to see him race before he leaves.

I wanted to go so bad, but none of my friends even know what F1 is. :/
That, and I've been swamped with school work, and with the ridiculous hotel prices, it discouraged me to go. Next year I'll be there for sure, even if I have to go by myself. I'll fly in just for the race and fly out.

I wanted to go so bad, but none of my friends even know what F1 is. :/
That, and I've been swamped with school work, and with the ridiculous hotel prices, it discouraged me to go. Next year I'll be there for sure, even if I have to go by myself. I'll fly in just for the race and fly out.

Rebel,

Are you working at PHD? We can road trip together next year. My sis lives there and she'll put us up, and she lives right by toll 130, 85 mph and legal, baby.

Miner

I have an extra ticket for sale if anyone wants to go. A friend of mine can't go anymore due to work so he needs to sell his. Turn 12. Row 11

rebel,

are you working at phd? We can road trip together next year. My sis lives there and she'll put us up, and she lives right by toll 130, 85 mph and legal, baby.

Miner

phd?

Port Hueneme Div of the NSWC. I thought you were out of the service and gone gov't.
Miner

I am out of the service, no more gov't for me!
I'm in film school. So I'll be a broke, starving, art student, more or less, for the next couple of years at least.

F1 3 day ticket for sale

I have a ticket for turn 3 which I cannot use if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• F1 COTA Ticket Nov 2012.jpg
    F1 COTA Ticket Nov 2012.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 74
I am still between getting lenses or watching a weekend of incredible F1 ......

Back