• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's going to the F1 race?

A friend and I will be coming out to Indi for the F1 race and we arrive Sat leave Mon. We would like to meet up with a few of you guys before, during or after the race. Were the place to go in indi for the nightlife :biggrin: man I hope it can match LAS VEGAS :biggrin:.

Bill

I will be at the race, and I think Danis going as well. I know I am bringing my NSX and eventually meeting up with the S2000 group (my wife will be in our S2000). We should meet up for a cold one!! You in?

P.S. -- Indy is the next Vegas. ;)

Im down for a cold Diet Dr Pepper:biggrin: Bill ur drivin the rental so you cant drink:tongue:

Okay....so we have (2) cold ones, and (1) cold Diet Dr. Pepper.....who else is in?? :)

I will be there with the NSX, I will be parking in the car corral, is anyone else going to be in there?
Looks like it might rain:frown: , but still looking forward to it, this will be my 5th USGP.

timothyaw said:
I'll be at the race, but I'll just be with a friend. Sorry, but Indy is not ANYTHING remotely like Vegas :biggrin:

I like Indy, but if that is what Vegas is like, how come NBC has not come out with a TV series about it?:biggrin:

blodi said:
I will be there with the NSX, I will be parking in the car corral, is anyone else going to be in there?
Looks like it might rain:frown: , but still looking forward to it, this will be my 5th USGP.

Look for the white NSX parked with the S2000 group....that will be me.

I'll be there, parking in the Car Corral. LB Blue 2003 with Illinois license plate TUNLHD1 in honor of being named 2005 "Tunnel Head of the Year" on Speedchannel's Wind Tunnel program last November.

Well....I saw a red early model NSX with shiny wheels driving past Lot 2 around lunch time, and a yellow/yellow later model NSX parked in the Ferrari corral area today....very nice. :cool:

blodi said:

I think I saw your car today driving down Georgetown road next to the track around lunch time! Does that time sound about right? :smile:

What a fun weekend, the car corral was a great car show in itself! Pretty sure I saw tunlhd1's LB blue, blodi's red 91 and also that 97? yellow/black T, all looking great! Also saw a 2002+ Kaiser silver turning North on to Georgetown Rd. from Crawfordsville Rd. on Saturday. Didn't see yours Meeyatch1, did you park in the corral? All in all, not a bad turn out from the NSX community.

Last edited:
RACERnsX said:
What a fun weekend, the car corral was a great car show in itself! Pretty sure I saw tunlhd1's LB blue, blodi's red 91 and also that 97? yellow/black T, all looking great! Also saw a 2002+ Kaiser silver turning North on to Georgetown Rd. from Crawfordsville Rd. on Saturday. Didn't see yours Meeyatch1, did you park in the corral? All in all, not a bad turn out from the NSX community.

His might not have been running. Last I saw he was getting payback for considering his nect car.:wink:

Meeyatch1 said:
I think I saw your car today driving down Georgetown road next to the track around lunch time! Does that time sound about right? :smile:

That probably was me, I was probably just showing up abot that time to the track on saturday.
Great weekend, glad to see a few of your guys cars out there, glad to see schmacher pull off the win too.
I only can hope they renew the contract for next year. This was my 5th time and it just seems to be better every year.

Back