• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why was RON98 suspended (moved from 'My "Pre" experience with Ron at SpeedOracale')

Why was RON98 suspended (moved from 'My "Pre" experience with Ron at SpeedOracale')

why has RON98 been suspended? :confused:

Re: My "Pre" experience with Ron at SpeedOracale

Good question...:confused: Hope it wasn't from this thead.

taking things too far, outside the thread-posts...

Good question...:confused: Hope it wasn't from this thead.
It was an internal matter dealt w/ promptly & swiftly by NSX Prime Admin', unrelated to the contents of this thread. Let's all leave it at that & move on... :)

Re: taking things too far, outside the thread-posts...

It was an internal matter dealt w/ promptly & swiftly by NSX Prime Admin', unrelated to the contents of this thread. Let's all leave it at that & move on... :)

And you know this because.......?

Re: Why was RON98 suspended (moved from 'My "Pre" experience with Ron at SpeedOracale

It had nothing to do with the 'My "Pre" experience with Ron at SpeedOracale' thread; I actually did not see that thread until just now. It does help explain the situation though.

Re: Why was RON98 suspended (moved from 'My "Pre" experience with Ron at SpeedOracale

It had nothing to do with the 'My "Pre" experience with Ron at SpeedOracale' thread; I actually did not see that thread until just now. It does help explain the situation though.

Well in my opinion, it is a detriment to suspend someone that is so helpful to the NSX community...

Lud,

Could you give us an idea about the infraction, without being specific as to why he was suspended? If not, I understand...it's your site.

Regards,

Doug

P.S. We need to talk about the old Christmas bicycle idea. I'll be happy to help if you're interested. I'll PM you later.

enkrypt3d - I do not take suspending long-time members and NSX owners lightly, but I also do not give people a "pass" if there is real cause just because they have contributed in some way.

Doug - I generally do not discuss the details in public unless the other party wants to start that discussion. I just wanted to clear up the confusion above. I would like to get the bike thing back on track, feel free to e-mail me using the Contact link above any time. The main reason it fell off was because the initial group seemed to lose interest. I think it was a very good thing though and would be happy to get it going again for this year.

Also, if RON98 is reading this or anyone has contact info for him, please let him know that his registered e-mail address for the site appears to no longer be valid and ask him to e-mail via the address in the Contact link above from a working e-mail address. I got the following bounce from an e-mail I sent to his registered e-mail address a few days ago:

---------------

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

nsx@[deleted].com

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

----------------

(I changed the domain name to [deleted] before posting because it appeared to be a custom domain name and I'm not sure if he wants the info from a whois search to be public)

Well in my opinion, it is a detriment to suspend someone that is so helpful to the NSX community...

That's your opinion, right? Maybe others feel differently.

That's your opinion, right? Maybe others feel differently.

Yep it is my opinion. I don't expect everyone to agree with me.... I just think that Rob's contributions to the community should out-weigh the infraction. But again that's just my opinion. :) but its not my site so I guess Lud can do whatever he wants.

Last edited:

Rob (RON98), if you are reading this thread, please call me (Dan) and let me know if you got my CCU back yet. I would like to come up this weekend. I have not been able to pm or call your cell phone.

If anyone is able to contact Rob, please give him the above message to call me. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Back