• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will be in Seattle and Portland 5/7 - 5/11...

So I will be in the Seattle and Portland area the week of 5/7 through 5/11.....is there anything going on that week that is NSX or car related? Beer anyone? :D

I will have a Beer with ya....if you ever saw me you could tell I would have a beer with you......because I'm fat........:redface:

I will have a Beer with ya....if you ever saw me you could tell I would have a beer with you......because I'm fat........:redface:

HAHA!! Well...as long as you drink beer, you are alright in my book. :wink: :tongue:

I'd be down to do a Seattle meet. There's about 10 of us that are pretty active regularly here.

Excellent! I am working on finalizing all of my travel plans...most likely I will be in Seattle for the first couple of days, then head out to some other cities, ending up in Portland.

Mitch, I'll make time to come over the meet. John, Brian, if there's anyway we could make the meet happen at night time on Sunday, I shall make it.

Hello! Looking forward to meeting up. I will be getting into town on Monday and staying through Friday, so I will not be there to make the Sunday meeting.

If we are on the Eastside, I would be up for Red Robin or Chili's in Issaquah, both have plenty of parking and a variety of food. How about 7:30pm Wednesday or Thursday night. Any objections? If not, count me in. Would like to start getting ideas for the Mt Baker Drive in August while we are all together.:cool:

Guys, Gary(polar) is out of the country in the moment. Who wants to be in contact with Mitch? Mitch, PM me your contact number if you want. I will have to check my schedule again on those particular days.

Lets plan for a meet on either Wednesday or Thursday night . Location and Time TBA.

Hey, Mitch and John mentioned beer, should we meet at the Pyramid in seattle/ Red hook / or Lincoln Square?? Lets throw out some suggestions and vote.

PS.. Mitch, there's also a Speedware track day on 5/10 at our local track, Pacific raceway. They usually have some nice cars there, I haven't heard anyone at our local club will go, (Jackson (freelance201) mentioned it, but I haven't heard from him yet.) I don't know what their rule for this year is, but they allowed passengers last year, you should go and at least, hitch a ride from someone and get the feel of our "gehto" track.
There's also a test n tune day on 5/11, I had never been one myself, but I heard there's usually more race cars show up doing the "test n tune" things, maybe you could stop by and watch until you need to catch the flight. (the track is 15-20 mins away from airport.)

Last edited:
Guys, Gary(polar) is out of the country in the moment. Who wants to be in contact with Mitch? Mitch, PM me your contact number if you want. I will have to check my schedule again on those particular days.

Lets plan for a meet on either Wednesday or Thursday night in Issaquah. Time TBA.

I will send you my cell phone number and check my schedule to see which day will be best, but Wednesday or Thursday will probably be fine.

Portland NSX owner here.....I'm down for any type of Meet up!

Well, since no one else has suggested a meeting place I'll throw it up again - Wednesday or Thursday night at 7:30 at Issaquah Red Robin or Chili's, both have plenty of parking and near the highway for convience. Yes, No, or other suggestions?

Well, since no one else has suggested a meeting place I'll throw it up again - Wednesday or Thursday night at 7:30 at Issaquah Red Robin or Chili's, both have plenty of parking and near the highway for convience. Yes, No, or other suggestions?

Lets make Wednesday the day. On Thursday I think I am scheduled to be in Portland. Is the Seattle area crew okay with Wednesday?

Wednesday works for me. 7:30pm - at Red Robin or Chili's? Maybe we should start another thread with the proper title for the Seattle/Puget Sound area meet.

I had early day off on Thursday, and whole day off on Friday :redface: I'm still at my work place and I've been working 16 hrs straight... using my manager's computer to access internet. I don't have internet access during the day SORRY for the lack of replies.

I understand the world doesn't revolve around me so I guessed you guys throw out whatever see fits and I'll try to make it. I'll give you guys a call and track you guys down. :biggrin:

I don't go into work till 2pm on Thursdays...so Wednesday is great. Since we're having an out of town guest, shouldn't we take him somewhere other than Chili's or Red Robin? :redface: Up to New Castle for a beer or down to Kirkland or something?! :tongue:

I will leave the place to you guys. Just let me know and I will be there.

...not trying to mess anything up...just tossing ideas out there.

(I for one never eat at red robin or chilis...except for car meets for some reason)

Lets do New Castle Golf course. John Z, you are the one throwing the location out... Can you make reservations?

So, lets do 7:30pm meet. An hour for people's chatting, late show up's (me included, :redface: ), checking out everyone's ride. Reseved at 8:30pm?

Mitch, I will try to get a link to there sometime this week. worse come to worst, you can stop by my dealership and we can go together.

I'll try to get Jackson showing up too. Anyone wants to give John H. a call and see if he can make it??

Back