• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window sticker

High Quality, excellent condition.
I've framed it.
It has all the accurate information about my car
I feel like my car is brand new again and rolling off the assembly line with this sticker!

Cheers to Paul!

One more comment I'd like to make about the window sticker.

Paul was even able to reproduce the misalignment of some of the words, just like the original stickers had! They were templates that probably went through a dot-matrix printer and so the alignment of the printouts weren't 100% perfect, and he was able to replicate that authentic look. Ha ha, awesome.

got mine on 03-20-09
Good Job
Thanks

Actually a better product then I expected. Good communication from vendor and speedy delivery.

Wow! Amazing work! I got my window sticker this week and and I am more than pleased! It was the missing link to my car and its records. Now it is complete!

Worth every penny and it is amazing that it is exactly like the OEM sticker.

Thanks for your hard work and effort, a valuable assest to the Prime Communite.

Thanks Paul. Great communications throughout the process. Excellent product!

Norm
94 Red

04 June 09
Thursday

M.S.R.P. window sticker, AKA the "Monroney Sticker"

Words cannot express my gratitude for the magnificent M.S.R.P. window sticker and outstanding servce provided by Paul. Simply said, the quality of this product offered by Paul is on a par with our favorite exotic supercar:
Acura NSX
Acura NSX-T

The window (side glass or windshield) sticker in the United States was originally known as the Automobile Information Disclosure Act of 1958. However, no one referred to it by that name. It was known as the "Monroney Sticker". . .named after:
United States Senator Almer Stillwell "Mike" Monroney (Oklahoma), who sponsored the legislation.

At the next NSXCA International Meet to be held on the Left Coast, I am planning to host a seminar on the reasons why the Monroney sticker was an absolute necessity for the American public.

Once again, if you do not have your original M.S.R.P. window sticker, an outlay of $100.00 for perfection will constitute the best investment you will ever have the pleasure of making.

All the very best,
Howard G. Singer
catalinakid
2002 NSX-T Spa Yellow Pearl

Back