• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Windshield Washer Nozzle Upgrade

I had a windshield washer nozzle pop off on the highway. In the process of looking for a replacement, I found these on eBay. I thought the 3-way spray would do a better job than my oem nozzles and be kind of cool, so I ordered a pair to try. I had them installed when the hood was recently painted. The installer had to widen out the holes on the hood just ever so slightly with a file, but not enough that the oem nozzles could not have been reinstalled if necessary. The angle of spray is correct, they look absolutely perfectly stock on the car, and work great!:smile: When you activate the windshield washer, six jets of fluid hit the windshield and wet it down nicely.:smile: I highly recommend these if you need to relace the nozzles on your NSX.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. The wider fluid does not work properly on my '91. I can hear the pump going and a drizzle of fluid comes out, but that's about it. I used a pin to clear out any debris that may have clogged the outlet holes, but they seemed OK. Perhaps the nozzles themselves are blocked. So, this may be a good option for me.

Back