• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wingswest kit or Cantrell WB kit?

Well Im having a hard time trying to decide if I should go with the Cantrell widebody look, or the wingswest body kits. Can anyone give me some inputs on it. :smile:

Before
4645666_NSX1.jpg

and After
4645Release_7.jpg

Any questions?

Best Regards
Paul

Go w-i-d-e !

Well Im having a hard time trying to decide if I should go with the Cantrell widebody look, or the wingswest body kits. Can anyone give me some inputs on it. :smile:
You're talking a SUBSTANTIAL difference in final price between the two paths. This includes big differences in labor and paint. Then, you'll probably want bigger/wider wheels and tires. Then after that, your new bigger wheels will mean you'll need to get a BBK.

It's a slippery slope my friend. :)

-Randy

BTW, since it isn't my money to spend, for you I'd recommend WIDEBODY. It looks cooler. :D

Also, keep in mind, you would probably have to get new wheels with the widebody. The current set up wouldn't look right.

Considering the cost of things, I would go WingsWest.

Actually, if it were me, I would do WingsWest front lip, Stacys Side skirts, and 02+ rear valance from Downforce! With the money left over from not going Cantrell, I would slap on a Comptech SC! Nothing against Cantrell kit, just too much money for me. Plus, ^^ those mods can be removed. Cantrall Widebody would be extremely difficult to remove if you ever choose to go back to stock.

Just my 2 cents...

WW or typical non widebody kit ~ $5,000 installed

Widebody kit ~ $20,000 installed, not including new wheels.

Let your wallet make the choice for you. :smile:

I may be biased but I would go with the Wings West kit...my black 91 looks way Phat and Sic with the Wings West kit...I personally do not like the lines of the widebody on the NSX...lots do...but I find that the Wings West kit blends in better with the NSX body - I have had lots of people walk up and ask what year my Ferrari 355 is? And having looked at one up close...I can see where the similarities lie.

Dam :cool:

When i had the full WW kit, the sides started sagging and the back pieces were coming off. But it only cost me $600 to buy it and about $300 to paint and put on.

I have the full cantrell kit. It cost me 10k to purchase almost 2 years ago and it cost me $5k for a proper install.

I had to get wheels and suspension for the widebody kit. Another 5k.

No problems from the kit so far. The body kit make my car look very aggressive, but it still looks like an nsx. I've had people follow me to my destination just to ask what kind of car it is.

Back