• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Winter @#$%

The head light washers empty the reservoir so fast anyways. After filling up my washer fluid tank on my BMW Two times this week I think Acura did the right thing by not putting headlight washers on the NSX. I could not imagine waxing the NSX and then having washer fluid all over the hood from headlight washers. I would be bummed to say the least.

Yes, good point howeve,r if you don't want to use them and mess up the wax job then you don't. But if you need to use them and Honda decided, "those guys in the states don't need them" now your screwed. I don't drive my NSX through the snow or dusty roads, however if I did (like the picture earlier) it would be really helpful to have them. Honestly do you think GreggMarkarian is worried about getting his bumper dirty :D:D

Hey, I'm still sore and have never gotten over the fact that Honda decided the CRX shouldn't have a back seat like it does in Japan!! If they would have given us the small jump seat our insurance would have been much cheaper. Let alone all the other "goodies" the CRX got over there.

I can't take this weather anymore. I can charge $5 and turn my driveway into a skating rink. Come on Spring!!!!

-Mike

Attachments

• 112-1233_imgr.jpg
    112-1233_imgr.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 203
Just came back from a weekend up on frozen Lake Sacandaga. After a somewhat chilly friday night of about 22 below zero, it warmed up quite nicely yesterday:

RS034 Why were you up on Sacandoga? I grew up in Gloversville about 5 minutes fomr that lake and have been snowmobiiling on it since I was a kid. Im actually going up this weekend to do some riding. The lake should be frozen pretty thick by now with this freaking weather!! And one other thing, Im driving my E46 M3 There and it is my all weather all your daily driver!! That is until I get on to my Arctic Cat ZRT800!! 0-60 3 seconds and 130 mph top speed....Damn its fast on a snowmobile...

tb151 said:
RS034 Why were you up on Sacandoga?

I have a buddy who has a house on the lake. His father retired from the Fire Department and also moved up there a while ago so we went up to visit and watch the playoffs. Snowmobiling is fun but I have to admit I prefer going to the lake in the summer.

Here is how we feal about winter.
1000954sickofwinter.jpg

Finally... it's going to be 52 degree on Sunday in Boston!!!!!!

yeah

good! i hope the temps continue in the boston area. i'll be in boston next week.
i'm in california right now and the irony to it all is that it rained EVERY day that i was here and is expected to rain every day this week except for today. i leave on tuesday, so hopefully the weekend and monday will hold some hope for sunshine. then it's back to the frigid northeast...

Back