• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wish you were here!

Just when you thought I was circumcised:rolleyes: You should have seen the guys who had to pull that thing out of my ass!!!

What a great time - eh!!!

Then there was a new colour of NSX. In fact it was Championship White, 2 toned with Painter's tape blue!!! I hope he got the tape off ok, after 2 days of 90 deg heat!

Three-toned (black/white/smurf blue), but guilty as charged! :smile:

The tape came off fine, and actually did quite a bit of good! Besides, who wouldn't want a smurf blue NSX? :biggrin:

Nice to meet all you Canucks at the social activies, and even better at the track!

Mark

The tape came off fine, and actually did quite a bit of good! Besides, who wouldn't want a smurf blue NSX? :biggrin:

Nice to meet all you Canucks at the social activies, and even better at the track!

Mark

Glad to hear it. I was actually a little worried that you'd have some tape glue on your car given how hot it was.

The track was fun, some good high speed turns and Madness took a few runs to get used to. See you next time!

Sean

Mark

OK, we Canucks had a vote and we think you should change your screen name to "Papa Smurf":biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

(It was either that or the name on your driver's license:wink:, we're letting you off easy!:tongue: )

This picture was taken after 1am Saturday night - not everybody who was at the CDN Embassy is in the picture, but you get the idea!
Drinking_group.jpg

Is it just me or does Beeyotch have a picture of him self on his own t shirt?

Back