• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

world news is scary

I'm not a globetrotter and rarely pay attention to anything outside of my own little bubble. Just watched a few English speaking, Asian based news programs that are flat out alarming.

He means, you are just chilling at a bar. Then suddenly.... WORLD NEWS!

82573284.gif

Last edited:
all those people probably got huge settlements
and own the bar now.

hope no one was hurt to bad.

was that a truck or a boat? :eek:

Where does BATMANs find this stuff? its like he has his finger on the pulse of some secret uncensored news feed.

all those people probably got huge settlements
and own the bar now.

hope no one was hurt to bad.

was that a truck or a boat? :eek:

Where does BATMANs find this stuff? its like he has his finger on the pulse of some secret uncensored news feed.

Actually the video was posted by Irv$ne NSX (aka Vega$ NSX) so it's Irv$ne NSX that has his finger on the pulse of some secret uncensored news feed.

Sitting with the back towards the door of a retail place with a driveway/parking lot behind ya is a bad idea....

True, but these patrons don't look nimble enough to move out of the way quickly even if they had been facing the door/window. :biggrin:

Pickup truck crashed into a bar in Little Canada, Minn.

Six people were hurt when the vehicle, driven by an unidentified 51-year-old woman, swerved through traffic and crashed into the establishment, pinning patrons against the bar, CBS News affiliate WCCO reports.

Authorities said medical reasons appear to have been a factor. Police said some injuries sustained in the crash were serious, but not life-threatening.

Patrick Sazenski, a bartender who was inside the bar when the car came through the wall, told WCCO, "We were sitting there and the next thing I know, I see a pole flying through the parking lot. Then I hear this bang and I look and this truck is flying through the wall."

What ads? :biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RZD_9oXQ5oM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shawn, I suspect Vega$ is a reddit junkie. :wink:

Scary... I have been at that bar a handful of times...

Shawn, I suspect Vega$ is a reddit junkie. :wink:

Actually, nope. My sources are far more nefarious than that. In fact, I've seen stuff in some of the furthest nether regions of the Inter-webs. Stuff that would make your shirt turn white then back to red again. :wink:

Back