• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would love to setup nice NSX drive to the Oasis

Would love to get the Houston NSX guys to cruise up to the Oasis in Austin on one of these weekends and maybe meetup with some other owners/members from Austin and/or Dallas/Ft worth for a Lunch or an overnighter up there. Anyone game?

Would love to get the Houston NSX guys to cruise up to the Oasis in Austin on one of these weekends and maybe meetup with some other owners/members from Austin and/or Dallas/Ft worth for a Lunch or an overnighter up there. Anyone game?

You dont want to meet any San Antonio owners? :wink:

Oasis is an awesome place, thats where we went on our last meet up. If you come this way, I'm in. And I am sure a ton of other guys would love to meet up

Sure, Id like to get as many as we can. Let get a good size group and please the crowds with some cool cars!

Lets shoot for February 11th? Will that work? Gives about 2 weeks in advance for people to gather up. Start a list

1. 95NSX13

I'm in!

1. 95NSX13
2. drtrembath

I'm in!

1. 95NSX13
2. drtrembath

I know the Cupcake meet is on the 4th in Austin, and a lot of guys plan on going to that, Unfortunately I will not be able to make that date, due to work. So the 11th will be best for me

I'm a maybe. Have something scheduled for that day but might be able to move it.

I would love to go, unfortunately, my gf booked us for San Francisco from the 8th to the 14th.
maybe i should start an argument with her :p

Doesnt look like we have anyone that wants to do this drive, so lets reschedule. Keep me in the loop

Back