• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wow!!! What a joke!!! NFL refs just...

The weird hero worship of celebs and sports is baffling. What is that causes people to identify so strongly with something that at the end of the day makes absolutely no difference in their lives while being indifferent to things that have an enormous effect on their lives? Escapism? Voyeurism? Projection?

What a great question. My sentiments exactly!! However I would recommend you start a new thread to discuss such an important topic.

Most of the NFL fans breath and live Football:wink:

The point is that you cannot review who had control of the ball. Since a ref signaled that there was a touchdown on the field the reviewers could only then make sure that the receiver was actually in bounds, didn't drop the ball etc. They can't review the play and say that Jennings actually made an interception.

Not saying that this is a good rule..I'm just saying that this is the rule. Also, I'm from Seattle, big Seahawks fan, and I can tell you that all of us up here in the PNW are just as baffled by the call.

The whole game was full of pathetic calls though, a non-existent pass interference call is what led to the Packers being able to continue their drive and get up on points anyway. Just like a horrible pass interference call led to our guys being able to make that hail mary pass. Weirdness all around.

Tate's own possession of the ball is reviewable. He never had possession of the ball according to NFL rules. What prevented Tate from gaining possession you may ask? Well that of course would be the fact that Tate is not Jennings.

You mean like 6 year old kids being tortured in Syria or the creepy appearance of the corona virus? Maybe the 350 trillion U.S. dollars manipulated by the British Bankers Association for self profit? Why would we want to know that...

the same thought crossed my mind... along with the thought "this is what is wrong with America."

dar-is-late-32.jpg

At least the madness is all over now...

Back