• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wow what a trip

I had such a great time .I would like to thank eaveryone who put it on as well as the great people I was able to meet.cant wait for the next westcoast nsxpo.Also Im thinking of changing my screen name to????? you guessed it 128.just kidding.

I had such a great time .I would like to thank eaveryone who put it on as well as the great people I was able to meet.cant wait for the next westcoast nsxpo.Also Im thinking of changing my screen name to????? you guessed it 128.just kidding.

Myron,

It was such a pleasure meeting you... you really have a great personality and so much fun to hang out with. Looking forward to seeing you again.

You definately had the best sounding exhaust at the NSXPO. :cool:

Steve

For the people that could not attend ,we did a drive on hwy 53 that was awsome.I did not know my car could do what it did.Everyone there drove like it was there last day on earth.These cars are simply amazing.Also Steve you have a killer car,you are a great guy.Even for a oldtimer lol.Keep us posted on your car please none nicer.

It was nice meeting you. You are one funny mofo!! :D you should have been the entertainment :biggrin:

Did you get a chance to look at the photo of the Black NSX being pulled over by the state trooper? Do you think he got the correct black speeding NSX? haha :biggrin::biggrin:

nsx1, funny story my GF came over to me and told me there was a hybrid NSX. LOL she didn't read the section under hybrid til I pointed it out.

Last edited:
Hey great to meet you....let me know when you are in Seattle agian so we can go out and get in some trouble....:smile:

Oh and maybe Fowler can come with us:wink:

So how long does it take to get back to Boise when you're traveling at 128?
:smile:

By the time I got back to Boise,after all that went on I was spent.the last 100 miles sucked.Im home ,no tickets,all good.and I did 480 miles in a little over 4 hrs.lol

Please let me know of any gatherings.Home life not so good .Im so likable:biggrin:Oh well I feel like I have a new family,You guy sand Gals have been great .LOVE YOU PEOPLE ,Myron

Ohhh, Orphan boy we love you. House of Fowler always welcomes Tom Arnold look alikes.:wink: Your welcome for the carbon fiber kit:biggrin:

Ohhh Orphan Boy, after the wife was done being pissed about the bra behind the drivers seat. She tried it on and said, "Myron's man Boobs are bigger than mine". Dude, so not cool.:mad:

Myron:
A pleasure to meet you as well!
I think your exhaust sounds awesome, but, then again, I was never behind you, even when you were at, ummm, what speed was that?

At the track, oddly, there is some agreement with the neighbors to keep things quieter during the week. What??? at a track?

Love thy neighbors.

You are a riot!

cheers,
--bruce

Last edited:
Ohhh Orphan Boy, after the wife was done being pissed about the bra behind the drivers seat. She tried it on and said, "Myron's man Boobs are bigger than mine". Dude, so not cool.:mad:

Seriously? That's a funny joke...as long as it's not done to me!
:eek:

BBBRRRRAADD
You caused me a night of no nooky:eek: I was going to give some kudos for the midnight shift boot install. But instead I got a night on the couch:mad: She's O.k now. But you brought on some bad JuJu

Myron, I do think you'll hit over 128 now that you have the new manifold cover. For me it added 5-7 rwhp.
It was a pleasure doing business with you, hey wait, you didn't pay me yet.
Hum, not even a drink....:tongue:
Trev

Wow, NSXpo was a riot. I met a bunch of great people, and had more fun then should be legal :wink:

Thanks to the organization crew who put this together, and thanks to everyone who showed up and made it the party that it was!

BBBRRRRAADD
You caused me a night of no nooky:eek: I was going to give some kudos for the midnight shift boot install. But instead I got a night on the couch:mad: She's O.k now. But you brought on some bad JuJu

Hey I'm REALLY SORRY you had to sleep on the couch especially after the late night before working on your car. I would have figured that YOU would have been the one to find it when you cleaned out the car.:rolleyes: If I need to call and talk to your wife I would be more than happy to do that.:wink: Send me her number.
Make up sex is better than welcome home sex anyway.:biggrin: I hope that we can have a good laugh about this next time we get together.
Brad

NOt only am I not getting any nooky, Ophan boy shows up thursday night. And now game is on.:eek:

Back