• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Acura NSX Any Year.... Please see post.

WTB: ACURA NSX

Pretty broad statement here, but here's what i'm looking for;

Acura NSX any year with no structural damage. I already have a brand new 3.2 engine/2-plated clutch/and 6-speed Tranny to swap in, therefore any year, auto or 5-speed/6-speed NSX will do. Only catch, no structural damage to the chassis.

The front bumper, sideskirts, and rear bumper are going to be replaced, and the car is going to be refitted with a new bodykit. Therefore any damage that is easily repairable via a bodyshop is fine, i'm just trying to avoid the welding.

Looking for a decient price here, somewhere in the 19-22K range. I pay cash, so no need for financing issues with this buyer. If out of NYC area, please assist me with transporting vechicle to my home in NY. I prefer using www.hllexpress.com as my primary carrier. Other prefered carriers I am not familiar with, so thats where I need the help.

You can either respond to this message, or contact me directly via e-mail at [email protected]. I will provide my contact info at that time.

Thanks for viewing, hopefully i'll have an NSX soon.

Regards.

Victor

Re: nsx

lilloc45 said:
i have a 1991 blk nsx--auto--slight hit on passngr side---60,000 miles---rims----im inthe new york area too----email me --make a reasonable [email protected]

Please respond to my inquiry soon since I am going to be taking a look at an '98 NSX today. Thanks

OUTCOLDCARS said:
I have 93 white nsx manual/perfect inside and out 58,000 miles. Let me know if you are still in the market.

I've been looking forever. I am still in the market looking for my dream car. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me with all details/pictures about the car. I definately want one, i'm just looking for the right seller and the right car.

Thanks and regards,

Vic

Back