• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain WTB Kevlar twin disc clutch kit for a 1992 manual transmission

Hello Prime People!

I am getting my clutch kit replaced, and it was recommended by my uncle/mechanic to get a kevlar twin disc clutch kit. I have done some browsing on the internet, but I can't seem to find what I am looking for.

If anyone has a new kevlar twin disc clutch kit for a 1992 manual transmission, or knows a reputable vendor to find one, please let me know!

Thank you!

[email protected]

Hello Prime People!

I am getting my clutch kit replaced, and it was recommended by my uncle/mechanic to get a kevlar twin disc clutch kit. I have done some browsing on the internet, but I can't seem to find what I am looking for.

If anyone has a new kevlar twin disc clutch kit for a 1992 manual transmission, or knows a reputable vendor to find one, please let me know!

Thank you!

[email protected]

Just thought I'd update this thread and say I could not find a dual disc Kevlar clutch kit. The closest I found was a single disc Kevlar clutch kit with an unknown material flywheel from SPEC. It was about $900.00 USD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back