• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB- Pop up headlight bulb clips

As stated in title. I'm looking to buy a set of 91-94 headlight bulb retainer clips.

Guys and gals, I am still looking for the metal clips that hold down the head light bulbs on the car. They are not available separately to purchase, “even in Japan.” Someone has got to have some lying around somewhere. It is the part between Parts 3 and 8. Anyone have these? Please help.
View attachment 151447

Found a set. Thank you [MENTION=9710]austrian type-R[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Hi Folks - resurrecting this thread as I seem to need ONE headlight retainer clip for 1991-2001 pop up headlights. Happy to offer anything I have in terms of cash or trades to anyone who may have an extra clip. Thank you

I’m looking for a retainer clip as well let me know if anyone has any for sale thanks!only need one.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I am also in need of this clip. If anyone has one they are willing to sell, I'd be forever grateful!

Seems like any totalled NSX with front damage would have this? Need to find one with a smashed lens before they throw out the lens. Any NSX's at a pick & pull?

If they have an undamaged lens, they probably don't want to pull of those clips. :(

I ended up getting these on Amazon. Was able to bend one of them to shape and fit. The bulb is secure! Cheap and effective solution!
IMG_4844.jpeg

Nice I will be ordering it and seeing how it goes.how secure is the bulb ?

Nice I will be ordering it and seeing how it goes.how secure is the bulb ?
It is secure. I'm confident it's not moving. You can always bend it more in various ways to secure it.

Back