• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTF-Facebook nsx pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is going on in the nsx world on these Facebook nsx pages? It seems there is so much sensitivity, ignorance, lack of humor, and just an overall sullyness towards previous or new owners. I can’t recall when buying mine having anything but a full support from the community. Kinda sad really...

On one hand we have old ass Honda tech and on the other hand people act like it’s the only sports car ever on planet earth? It’s not a Mona Lisa, it’s a car.... Somehow, I don’t really miss being an owner these days. It’s just a bunch of vomit. It makes me unenthused as an enthusiast. :biggrin:

Last edited:
buy it on the dips:wink:

Pretty much describes bookface in general.
Ehhh, Facebook is what ya make it. I use the security features to a Tee. But there is also much to be desired there. It's where people with no self esteem or self worth can be loved or liked by all....

The NSX owners group on FB is nothing more than a $hit stain in my sons tighty-whitey. A few of them got their feelings hurt and couldn’t handle the truth about the NC1 being a sales flop.

you need a hug from Ted....

Gloves are off [MENTION=3821]DocL[/MENTION]. :biggrin:
Get the Luxury sedan and the boat and leave the kids in flashy Honda’s behind...

Most of the owners in the FB Owners Group are reasonable and I get as much out of the group as Prime nowadays. Outside of a couple of juvenile situations, the NSX group is as helpful as ever. It’s not as bad as folks in this thread are making it out to be. Personally, I ignore the drama.

Just like anyplace else, FB is what you make of it. I choose to make friends, others choose to make drama.

Dont forget about the elite NC1 owners group, Regan :tongue:

That group is the worst. Someone from there actually called me and requested that I stop posting about my problems with my NC1. Why? Because I was told that I was single-handedly causing the values of the NC1 to fall. And that I was also a reason for the slow sales. What a fvcking joke. The values fell the minute Acura decided to push that $30k cash incentive and make great lease deals. Yep, a few suckers who paid MSRP were pissed at me.

Last edited:
Dont forget about the elite NC1 owners group, Regan :tongue:

...and NSX Addicted, though that one doesn’t see as much action.

That group is the worst. Someone from there actually called me and requested that I stop posting about my problems with my NC1. Why? Because I was told that I was single-handedly causing the values of the NC1 to fall. And that I was also a reason for the slow sales. What a fvcking joke. The values fell the minute Acura decided to push that $30k cash incentive and make great lease deals. Yep, a few suckers who paid MSRP were pissed at me.

If that's the case, add this great quality of yours to your resume and apply as head of marketing for Toyota. Surely people will stop buying Acura and buy more Toyotas :cool:

...and NSX Addicted, though that one doesn’t see as much action.

Hmmm.. I mainly stick to the NSX OWNERS GROUP and the regional one in so cal. NSX Prime adds in anybody where as NSX OWNERS requires ownership to get added in.

I'm still not sure which FB group OP is talking about ��

He is talking about the NSX Prime group. He posted a picture of his new BMW with a video of him ripping through gears on a public road. He instantly got major back-lash from posters telling him not to be acting ridiculous on public roads.

He is talking about the NSX Prime group. He posted a picture of his new BMW with a video of him ripping through gears on a public road. He instantly got major back-lash from posters telling him not to be acting ridiculous on public roads.
That is correct. I got pulled over by the PC police. Hah

Looks like Acura is about to or has found a way for you to stop posting about your NC1 problems.

Just doing what comes naturally to BMW Mcar owners

Last edited:
I know man, BMW'S are such pieces of dog shit. They even come with free scheduled maintenance for 36k miles which includes clutches and brake rotors. Too bad they cannot be more like Acura. Honda is killing it...

Last edited:
BMWs are awesome until that magic 50k miles hit. Then it's like the whole car is on a self-destruct auto switch. And i've owned/leased nearly a dozen BMWs. They're great when new. Matter of fact.. I love my current i3 but i'm asking for it if I plan to keep it for a long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back