• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTF-Facebook nsx pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, add this great quality of yours to your resume and apply as head of marketing for Toyota. Surely people will stop buying Acura and buy more Toyotas :cool: ...

Marketing isn’t a strength of mine. And working in the automotive industry isn’t very appealing to me. So I think I’ll have to pass on your thoughtful suggestion.

Please explain, no one has stopped me from posting anything?

Wow - that must have been one horrific experience if you plan to continue with your crusade after they buy your car back. I think I would be done with the whole NSX scene once and for all.

Wow - that must have been one horrific experience if you plan to continue with your crusade after they buy your car back. I think I would be done with the whole NSX scene once and for all.

If I told you everything you’d probably never want to buy another AHM product again. The fact that I was a loyal customer for almost 20yrs and owned seven Acura vehicles should have some validity to my frustration and anger.

Well I won’t be buying any more Honda products either due to the low quality of the last one that I bought. It is a shame the way things turned out; even the latest quality surveys don’t have Honda in the top 10 ( I’ll bet the engineers were appalled that they used ZF transmissions with predictable results in recent models ) - Sochiro must be turning over in his grave.

Last edited:
BMWs are awesome until that magic 50k miles hit. Then it's like the whole car is on a self-destruct auto switch. And i've owned/leased nearly a dozen BMWs. They're great when new. Matter of fact.. I love my current i3 but i'm asking for it if I plan to keep it for a long term.

I picked up a 2019 M4 competition and the nsx is a far distant memory.

True. I don’t abandon anything. Still a neat car, but I will just admire its shape as a non owner now.

I admire your shape..............

Ermmm, no comment.... Anywho, I love my new whip, I still like the nsx even though it's completely dated, and the newer and younger owners of the old car are a bunch of dip shits. End of story...
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Ermmm, no comment.... Anywho, I love my new whip, I still like the nsx even though it's completely dated, and the newer and younger owners of the old car are a bunch of dip shits. End of story...
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Where ya goin' sailor?

Hah!!! I like that at least some people here still have a sense of humor....

Well I won’t be buying any more Honda products either due to the low quality of the last one that I bought. It is a shame the way things turned out; even the latest quality surveys don’t have Honda in the top 10 ( I’ll bet the engineers were appalled that they used ZF transmissions with predictable results in recent models ) - Sochiro must be turning over in his grave.

Oooo, don’t get me started about the ZF9 again.....ugh......

Then why would you blindly make comments on the brand?

It's no secret that times are over for Honda unless buying a lawn mower....Acura is even worse....

BMW'S are such pieces of dog shit.

They are.

BMWs are awesome until that magic 50k miles hit. Then it's like the whole car is on a self-destruct auto switch.

My POS (see my signature) didn't even get to 5K before it went into self destruct mode. But I can't be completely pissed about it, the Cali lemon law got me nearly all my money back and used all that cash to buy my NSX.:biggrin:

This thread is the exact reason why I left the FB NSX Owners page years ago.

Never had any issues with NSX Owners Group on Facebook. Decent group of people, most active on prime too.

He is talking about the NSX Prime group. He posted a picture of his new BMW with a video of him ripping through gears on a public road. He instantly got major back-lash from posters telling him not to be acting ridiculous on public roads.

I remember that post. What an absolute idiot for driving like that.

Never had any issues with NSX Owners Group on Facebook. Decent group of people, most active on prime too.

Just don't trash talk the NC1 on the Owners Group and you'll be allowed to stay in there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back