• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yeah baby... New floor mats!!!

Gotta love Amazon ...

Just got them from ups today while washing the nsx.. Good timing :smile:

[

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 678
Yeah, mine were over due.. Love the way the look.[

Old ones image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
I love my Zanardi mats. I wish I could get a Zanardi trunk mat that would not break the bank.

91X,

Nice interior...I notice you have done something with your coin tray. Please tell where and what functions you are doing with it. Custom job or aftermarket part? I just bought the replacement piece from SOS which comes with 4 spots for switches as I plan to add heated seats and put the controls there. Thanks.

Those that I could find via Amazon search say "1999-2005". Anyone know if the mats are really different from 1991-1998? I don't care about OEM correct aesthetics for a 1991, only fitment.

Last edited:
Those that I could find via Amazon search say "1999-2005". Anyone know if the mats are really different from 1991-1998? I don't care about OEM correct aesthetics for a 1991, only fitment.

They fit fine in my 92...

- - - Updated - - -

91X,

Nice interior...I notice you have done something with your coin tray. Please tell where and what functions you are doing with it. Custom job or aftermarket part? I just bought the replacement piece from SOS which comes with 4 spots for switches as I plan to add heated seats and put the controls there. Thanks.

Actually that is just the Buttons for the oem phone.... This bad boy:tongue:

Last edited:
Well I guess that's why it looks good instead of a hack job...which I want to avoid. Went to a meet and nobody had OEM phone in theirs so I have never seen that before. Anyways thanks for the answer. Adios.

Nice! I want some new floor mats. If only my interior was all black I would rock the those red/black floor mats.

where did you get them from?

Nice! I want some new floor mats. If only my interior was all black I would rock the those red/black floor mats.

I think I saw some tan ones on there too...or eBay

- - - Updated - - -

where did you get them from?

$95 shipped from amazon
http://www.amazon.com/ACURA-FACTORY-FLOOR-1999-2005-BLACK/dp/B00IUPP67Y/ref=sr_1_17?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1421193727&sr=1-17&keywords=nsx+floor+mat

thx! mine are rough...

Fitment wise they are all the same. But from what I've seen, there are at least three different "types." The first is the OP's original set. Then there are the "new" OEM ones which are thinner and have tabs at the bottom of the mats, and the hole for the hook is on the other side of the mat.

When I bought my 2000 NSX last year, they came with the same ones that the OP originally had. I'm not sure if these were what originally came with the car, but I believe they were. I bought new ones from SOS, which are the second "type" that I mention.

Then the last "type" is the Zanardi.

Of course, besides the Zanardi they come in different colors.

When I bought my 2000 NSX last year, they came with the same ones that the OP originally had. I'm not sure if these were what originally came with the car, but I believe they were. I bought new ones from SOS, which are the second "type" that I mention.
Fairly certain that by 2000 you had the plastic tab style as that is what my 2001 has (see image below).

silver.jpg

Fairly certain that by 2000 you had the plastic tab style as that is what my 2001 has (see image below).

silver.jpg

Perhaps. But my car (owned for 12 years by the previous owner) came with the mats that do not have the tabs, and I can't imagine that they bought new mats which are the older style. Comparing them side by side, the older mats feel and look more luxurious and higher quality.

My old 2000 NSX did not have the plastic tabs, the mats were the Zanardi style (with no red of course).

OK, two questions for the experts

1. what's the difference with these mats and a Zanardi mat?

2. Do you think there's any issue with these fitting in a 1999? My OEM mats have the hole for the hook.

OK, two questions for the experts

1. what's the difference with these mats and a Zanardi mat?

2. Do you think there's any issue with these fitting in a 1999? My OEM mats have the hole for the hook.

1. I've only seen the Zanardi mats in person years ago when I sat in a Zanardi so I'm not 100% sure, but since the Zanardi mats are a lot cheaper than the other OEM mats, I assume that they are thinner than even the new OEM mats.

OP, are the Zanardi mats more flimsy than the ones you had in the car?

There has to be someone on here that has all three mats that can give us the run down! :)

2. Any mat will fit your car. If you look at the pictures, the driver's side Zanardi mat has a hole.

Back