• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow 2004 - VIN JH4NA21664T000024

I am quiet interested in this yellow '04. It's in Ohio, which is 2,600 miles away from me. The dealer has an A at BBB, and the car looks pretty good. I just want to have as much information as I can before flying out there.

I know that Michael (theKid) sold it in '06(there was a thread on prime), but after that it seems to fall off the grid. The Carfax checked out fine. I called the dealership today, and the salesman told me it was an end-of-lease return. However, Carfax stated it as "personal" instead of the usual "lease" for the 2nd owner. I am not sure if the saleperson was right. Any information or input on the vehicle would be appreciated.

Thanks,

dude... is there a reason you are pursuing that car? there are many other 2002-2005s at much better prices!

dude... is there a reason you are pursuing that car? there are many other 2002-2005s at much better prices!

There are a few out there with the same low millage and a 60k+ price tag. There are also a few out there with 40k+ miles and a upper 40k price tag. This one seems to have the price/millage ratio that fits me.

My budget is up to 60k. If there are other better options, please link me. I'd love to see them!!!

There should be no problem getting an '05 low mileage for $60K....I'd keep looking if you can't confirm the history. With the up coming season, I'm sure you will find some great buys!

Last edited:
Salvage title........

I've been the top bidder on this one for a day or so(see it matches my prime id?) :biggrin:. But I saw a post on prime once saying Florida cars are more prone to issues due to weather.

I was actually wanting to look into this one, but wife wouldn't approve blue/tan.... :mad:

Thank you so much for the links tho.

Last edited:
I think there are several 2002-05s on Prime in the teens for mileage and $50s for price. No?

I am quiet interested in this yellow '04. It's in Ohio, which is 2,600 miles away from me. The dealer has an A at BBB, and the car looks pretty good. I just want to have as much information as I can before flying out there.

I know that Michael (theKid) sold it in '06(there was a thread on prime), but after that it seems to fall off the grid. The Carfax checked out fine. I called the dealership today, and the salesman told me it was an end-of-lease return. However, Carfax stated it as "personal" instead of the usual "lease" for the 2nd owner. I am not sure if the saleperson was right. Any information or input on the vehicle would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Did you buy the car after all? It fell off the grid because I went to Iraq and the car was in storage. I miss my baby but traded it to Pohanka Acura because it just set all the time and I was never home to drive it. If you do/or did buy it, it's a great car. I never had a problem with it.

Did you buy the car after all? It fell off the grid because I went to Iraq and the car was in storage. I miss my baby but traded it to Pohanka Acura because it just set all the time and I was never home to drive it. If you do/or did buy it, it's a great car. I never had a problem with it.

Are you still in Iraq ? Good to see you are still doing Ok (i assume)

I pass Pohanka Acura daily on Route 50 headed into the office. :)

Back