• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yippeee

My Cantrel AIS, smartenna, and Taitec Parallel arrived today.

Tomorrow it looks like my wheels and coilovers will arrive!

Yay stuff!

Excellent!! Looking forward to checking out your car with all the goodies installed!

So what's the plan? Are we all doing another get-together soon? This coming weekend is a long weekend and people may be out of town, but what about the following weekend on the saturday? Anyone up for it?

Arshad said:
Excellent!! Looking forward to checking out your car with all the goodies installed!

So what's the plan? Are we all doing another get-together soon? This coming weekend is a long weekend and people may be out of town, but what about the following weekend on the saturday? Anyone up for it?
Yeah Dave
Lets have that sideskirt mounting party,LOL !!!
Maybe when I finally come out there to do yours we could do three or four sets,Line-em up !!!!
Stacy

Anyone else here want Stacy's beautiful sideskirts?

He is looking to see how well they fit 02+s and may even fly in to personally molest my car!

If one of you also want skirts (01 and pre), now is probably the time to speak up.

SPA_S2000 said:
Anyone else here want Stacy's beautiful sideskirts?

He is looking to see how well they fit 02+s and may even fly in to personally molest my car!

If one of you also want skirts (01 and pre), now is probably the time to speak up.
If anybody else wants a set let me know I will personally fit them so all you have to do is bolt them up after being painted.Definately a way for you to save a few bucks.Just my way to promote the skirts and meet a few fellow canadian NSX owners.It won't matter what year your car is,if interested please get in touch with me and give me year of car,so I can have them shipped to you prior to my arrival.
The Signature Series sideskirts can be seen here
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54569
Thanks.

Stacy

Back