• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

You guys like or not????

Since I just sold my Work VS-XX's on my black hardtop, I need to determine what wheels are next. I was thinking of the new IForged in the same color combo as the pic noted below on the Z06. What do you guys think of this wheel in the same color combo, on my black car (lowered with H&R springs) with very aggressive offsets?? Just curious...........

My Old Setup (Rear):

12348Group_2_021-med.jpg

New Setup (Rear):

12348DSC06110-med.jpg

To be honest, it's hard to tell. The NSX picture is in a disadvantage. The lighting is terrible and height of the car is not lowered whereas the C6 is taken in a bright sunlight and with a more aggressive suspension.

First off I like the second wheels LOTS better. :biggrin:
Second, you say you just sold your other wheels....aren't they the ones you started a thread on a few days ago about how you just got them?

Wow...those are freakin nice. :eek:

Go for it...if I had the $$ right now, I'd get the same rims...

I would like to see the whole car. Too hard to make a determination just looking at the wheels. Plus, while the black rims look good in the pic, certainly, the lower suspension, and even the curves of the Z06 can make a difference. For me, I would actually have to see the rims on the NSX with the same suspension height to render a fair assessment.

Get the Iforge! It will look amazing!!! the car would look really stealthy and purpose built... not something some ricer would try and mess around with.

Need to see the whole car but I like them better than the others!

Quick Photochop. Sorry, hard to match the light contrast. Very sharp wheels on a black car.

iforge.jpg

Hey, thanks Prime Time and espically DV8 for the input. I think I will pull the trigger on this new wheel. It's called the Daytona and it is brand new from I-forged. I'll post pics in a few weeks when I slap'em on the NSX.... :smile:

Late,

Danny

One more full frontal pic... :eek:

12348DSC06103-med.jpg

Last edited:
I think it looks good. By the way. Is that Dave's 2003 Z06 from Hawaii and car club EFI? I know Dave and see his car all the time at the shows. If it is, I've seen this car a few weeks ago and it looks great in person with those rims. This Z06 is also supercharged. Anyway, back to the rims. I think from that photoshop above it will look great on the black NSX.

ChrisK said:
I think it looks good. By the way. Is that Dave's 2003 Z06 from Hawaii and car club EFI? I know Dave and see his car all the time at the shows. If it is, I've seen this car a few weeks ago and it looks great in person with those rims. This Z06 is also supercharged. Anyway, back to the rims. I think from that photoshop above it will look great on the black NSX.

I believe I found this Zo6 on the Supra Forum. If I would have known of the owner, I would have asked permission to post it up!!

NSXVetteViperSupra said:
I believe I found this Zo6 on the Supra Forum. If I would have known of the owner, I would have asked permission to post it up!!

Oh no, I didn't mean it that way. I'm sure he is cool with it if that is my friends car which I believe it is. I was just curious that is all. EFI started a chapter up in various cities in the mainland so I wouldn't have been surprised if you knew him.

I guess they look okay, but you can do MUCH better than iForged. Their quality and customer service leave much to be desired. A couple of keyword searches around Prime (and other auto forums, I suspect) may change your mind about this company and these wheels. Good luck.

NSXVetteViperSupra said:
Hey, thanks Prime Time and espically DV8 for the input. I think I will pull the trigger on this new wheel. It's called the Daytona and it is brand new from I-forged. I'll post pics in a few weeks when I slap'em on the NSX.... :smile:

Late,

Danny

One more full frontal pic... :eek:

12348DSC06103-med.jpg

Very Nice!!
Beautiful!!!! :smile:

Those wheels would definitely look sick, but only if you can get the lip that deep. It just wouldn't be as dope if you got a smaller lip and thats really difficult to do on a non-modified body NSX.

Hapa88 said:
Those wheels would definitely look sick, but only if you can get the lip that deep. It just wouldn't be as dope if you got a smaller lip and thats really difficult to do on a non-modified body NSX.

You are so fu#$..............................................................right. :wink: It seems that's always the case (as I remember buying the VS-XX's after seeing an ad for the wheel on a car that had a 4.5'' dish in the rear. The setup looked so hot, I quickly ordered the same setup for the NSX. Although I got over a 3'' dish, it seemed..............blah compared to how I remember the wheel in the initial ad....).

Back