• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your Worst Summer Job?

I worked in the UPS warehouse loading trucks in the summer heat with a supervisor breathing down your neck telling you to go faster all day. It was the worst.

docjohn said:
Steve is blue collar,,he makes nsx hid light kits all day:tongue: lol
Hahaha! Actually, I'd rather build HID kits for a living if I get enough orders!
My company sells me to all my "clients" promising all the great services I can perform. You sit in front of the screen all day downloading and uploading all the "X-rated" images. LOL.:biggrin:
Steve

Lol, I hope I'm only downloading the X rated stuff.I'm too selfish to upload!Plus with my luck I'd only get a trojan to show for it!:redface: Steve you have to branch out to other car makes if you want to change carears!Or create a "rallye" pack for nsx's that includes another 8 lights:tongue:

I started out by 40 hours a week.
Worst_Job_Offer_Ever.jpg

Then next week did a stint at the coat hanger grinding factory.
br06.jpg

After that I worked for the circus.
*My co-worker shown

jobsucks5.jpg

Then I got smart and worked for a solid company. We cleaned outhouses.
Picture_0221.jpg

pottySolution1.jpg

When I grew up I decided to choose a high tech job in a office.
worst_job2.jpg

That was a little cramped so I decided to be a target holder. I got a lot of wounds.
worst_job5.jpg

Back to the computer world I went.
worst_job3.jpg

So, there ya have it.

nsxlover said:
I worked in the UPS warehouse loading trucks in the summer heat with a supervisor breathing down your neck telling you to go faster all day. It was the worst.

Funny. I did that too. It was from 11pm to 6am in the summer with no A/C. I've never sweated like that before...I was wearing a pair of jeans and a polo...every inch from end of my sleeves to the bottom of my jeans...all sweat. That was a "one and done"...never went back for the second day of work. Yeah I needed some dough, but damn...didn't need it that bad.:smile:

twizt2 said:
Funny. I did that too. It was from 11pm to 6am in the summer with no A/C. I've never sweated like that before...I was wearing a pair of jeans and a polo...every inch from end of my sleeves to the bottom of my jeans...all sweat. That was a "one and done"...never went back for the second day of work. Yeah I needed some dough, but damn...didn't need it that bad.:smile:

This condition is known as swamp ass.

docjohn said:
Lol, I hope I'm only downloading the X rated stuff.I'm too selfish to upload!Plus with my luck I'd only get a trojan to show for it!:redface: Steve you have to branch out to other car makes if you want to change carears!Or create a "rallye" pack for nsx's that includes another 8 lights:tongue:
Hahaha. Take your mind out of the gutter.:biggrin: You know the "X-rated" stuffs you have at WORK like the MRI, CT, etc. Not THOSE X-Rated stuffs unless you look at those at work instead!:eek: :eek: :tongue:
Trojan!!???:eek: I heard that you are a meticulous kind of guy! :biggrin: :tongue:
Yeah, I will build you the rally pack for your Bumblebee so it can fly at night.
Take care, X-rated Doc!
Steve

deedubb said:
And Swamp Ass creates....Swack (Sweaty A$$ Crack) and Swalls (Sweaty Balls) :biggrin:

If you don't take quick precautionary measures, Duck butter build up can occur.

Good preventative maintenance is Budro's butt paste. :biggrin:

Anyone ever detassle corn as a youngster? Gotta be right up there with any of the worst jobs to do in the sun.....

I helped out at a structural engineer's office one summer when I was a young kid... job duty #1 was to make blueprints on a blueprint machine, which is an extruciatingly slow drum-based contraption that's hooked up to a big bottle of ammonia and a big UV light, both of which leak out all over the place.

Hurt my eyes and nose.

Back