• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi #44 is for sale JH4NA2126XT000171

Re: Zanardi #44 is for sale

Zanardi or not, I'd not run after a NSX with a salvage title. Just my 0.02.

foolish, hateful, and disgusting....... wow.....I believe that there was a handful of words that I could have used if that level of hatred or foolishness was represented.

Then perhaps you need to communicate better and revise the way you validate your view of a person by the consistent use of negative terms. Doing so emphasizes the original intent of your message though now you claim it to be humorous.

And to single out Zanardi as a dangerous driver, IYHO, means that the likes of Senna, Schumacher, Prost, Raikkonnen, Alonso are even worse - which is disengenuous at the least. If you've got a bias against the guy, fine, but that shouldn't preclude you from being unreasonable.

IIRC, Zanardi NSX #0 was a press car and Zanardi NSX #1 was a presented to Zanardi as a gift?

Strictly by the VINs in American Honda's database, there are 51 valid Zanardi VINs.

Is there an active directory of current Zanardi's owners?

No, just this (fairly recent). http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81709&highlight=zanardi

Patricio, don't think that silence equals approval or acceptance. I was put off by your initial post but opted not to get in a pissing match, set you straight, or point out your errors. Like for such a race expert you can't even spell Paul Newman correctly despite his death being all over the news last week.

Is there an active directory of current Zanardi's owners?

Last edited:

No, just this (fairly recent). http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81709&highlight=zanardi

Patricio, don't think that silence equals approval or acceptance. I was put off by your initial post but opted not to get in a pissing match, set you straight, or point out your errors. Like for such a race expert you can't even spell Paul Newman correctly despite his death being all over the news last week.

How many times do I have to request to stay off this thread?

PM me if you have something to say.

Your calling me out like a kid looking for trouble now.
Does correcting a typo reflect your IQ?
English my third language, how many are you fluent in?
I don't do office work for a living either so typing is not second nature to me.

I don't research while I respond, I type from knowledge of the topic. Correct spelling of Paul Newman not something I bothered to memorize, and my last dealings with him were in 2005 as I previously described.

I don't need nor request your approval. And silence on this post is what I requested. So no I'm not assuming anything your the one that failed to realize that nobody else posted anything on this thread.

By the way still not a single PM regarding this thread.

Thanks.

I've driven virtually everything and I must say, there is nothing that compares to the driving experience of the Zanardi. Hands down, just simply perfect. No need for mods, very fast and really something special. To anyone who judges or tries to compare it to any other NSX based on looking at a spec sheet of differences has to drive one to really understand.

On a side note, Ive been slacking in the Zanardi registry dept.:redface: Life has been hectic recently and I'd like to resume soon. Im just waiting for a good snow day:biggrin:

Did anyone buy this car?

How many times do I have to request to stay off this thread?

PM me if you have something to say.

By the way still not a single PM regarding this thread.

Thanks.

Check your box :wink:

I've driven virtually everything and I must say, there is nothing that compares to the driving experience of the Zanardi. Hands down, just simply perfect.

a turbo would make it more perfect. :wink:

Wow, what a price. Wish I had $47K to blow.

Wow, what a price. Wish I had $47K to blow.

Please read this entire thread. Its not worth it, IMHO. Not by a longshot.

Apparently the new owner didn't think so either. Owned it less than 6 months and put close to 0 miles on it. Or maybe, more likely, its the original owner since it says 1 owner. But, then again, it also says:

"mint condition inside out"

Not by a long shot!

"well taken care of just like a NEW CAR"

Beat like a grocery getter!

"not even a single problem with this vehicle"

It had about 50 when I looked at it last!

Last edited:

Here is my interaction with the current (broker) seller:

Hi Jason

Thanks for your input.

I assure you you do not know nothing about NSX's.I have sold 7 of them already so I think that puts me in a better judjing position than someone like you and I even have a beter news for you. One client is flying from Vegas to buy this Zanardi today.

Best of luck with your knowledge;

SERGIK HAFTVANI

Fleet Sales & Leasing Consultant

24650 CALABASAS ROAD
CALABASAS CA 91302
Cell: 818.854.2388
Fax: 818.222.6847
[email protected]

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 19:19:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Zanardi
To: [email protected]

Sergik,

I assure you I know #44 much better than you. I have seen, driven, photographed, and had mechanically inspected it.

Please check out:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104443

Good luck with the sale.

Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 11:35:30 AM
Subject: RE: Zanardi

I bet you are mistaking.If you have seen & driven this vehicle, tell me few things that you did notice with the car, I may agree if you describe them to me.

Selling these cars,I have no problem. Right now I have two buyers for it already.

Kind regards;

SERGIK HAFTVANI

24650 CALABASAS ROAD
CALABASAS CA 91302
[email protected]

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 06:13:48 -0700
Subject: Re: Zanardi

Sergik,

If seen and driven this car. Its FAR from the condition you describe. Why are you misrepresenting this car? Good luck with the sale.

Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2009 10:06:35 PM
Subject: RE: Zanardi

Hello there

Answere to your question is NO.
I am a broker and I am acting on my client's behalf who is the original owner .
The vehicle is in immaculate condition and title clean and carfax clean.The car was supplied to him by our Acura sister company.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Kind regards;

SERGIK HAFTVANI

ACURA 101 WEST
24650 CALABASAS ROAD
CALABASAS CA 91302
[email protected]

Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:56:45 -0700
Subject: Zanardi

Are you the same original owner that had this car listed about a year ago for sale?

What a dick. Hopefully they are willing to pay for a return flight to Vegas when he discovers the condition. Maybe the potential buyer won't care though? If only every potential owner checked out Prime first.....

In almost a year it only has 1k miles more than when you inspected it?

Last edited:

Funny, he keeps emailing me. Obviously he didn't read the link to this post I sent him :biggrin:

His latest:

Hi Jason

You could not possibly know or comment on me if you have not met me.
Trust me I know how to create excitment and how to negotiate.
For your information only, the Guy's agent drove all the way from West L.A. and inspected the car for his client and I promise you there was no mis-representations on any issue.
The only issue that I can see here that you are very upset that you could not get the car & the price that you wanted to pay.
You see my friend in life you have to be a bit easy going as well and get things that make you happy, a bit of a scratch here or there is not a matter of life or death.
Why don't you come up and meet me in person, you will be surprised what kind of a guy I am.

Kind regards;
SERGIK HAFTVANI

Funny, he keeps emailing me. Obviously he didn't read the link to this post I sent him :biggrin:

His latest:

Hi Jason

You could not possibly know or comment on me if you have not met me.
Trust me I know how to create excitment and how to negotiate.
For your information only, the Guy's agent drove all the way from West L.A. and inspected the car for his client and I promise you there was no mis-representations on any issue.
The only issue that I can see here that you are very upset that you could not get the car & the price that you wanted to pay.
You see my friend in life you have to be a bit easy going as well and get things that make you happy, a bit of a scratch here or there is not a matter of life or death.
Why don't you come up and meet me in person, you will be surprised what kind of a guy I am.

Kind regards;
SERGIK HAFTVANI

Hmm "what kind of guy he is" going by the name and how he's presenting the car I'm going with Russian mafia:biggrin:

Thank god for nsxprime. I went back and forth with this dealer. He wanted me to make an offer and made it sound like people were beating at the door to buy the car. After reading this entire thread, I didn't think it was worth flying to LA and be disappointed with the car. So thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread and allow everyone here be an informed consumer.

Back