• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

zanardi 8 again JH4NA2120XT000134

The car is now at Infiniti of Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ. From their website:

Color: Red
Price: $51,777
Mileage: 37,543
Stock: P8763
VIN: JH4NA2120XT000134

this car keeps haunting me lol. Anyways, I took the liberty of emailing the dealership just to see how honest they are. Here is my email and their response:

[email protected]:
Has the car ever been in any accidents? Has there been any repaints?

[email protected]:
To our knowledge, the car did have some minor damage to the drivers side. When we took delivery of the car we noticed the work done was not the best we had seen. We then reperformed the paint work to the drivers side to give it the original beauty it is supposed to have. The car definately does not have any frame or sub-frame damage. All the work done was very minor however, the buyer needs to understand this small situtation. Please contact Tony DeCesare, EBAY sales manager, for further information

==>The guy is honest at least, but hey, would you want an NSX that was re-painted everytime it changed owners :)

Jack

NSXmadness said:

Something is fishy here...:rolleyes:
Just another eBay NSX sale scam. Notice that the fine print says the buy it now price is $22K. LOL I say we do what DanO recommended in this thread. :D

Re: The unwanted step child is up for adoption again.

schuey1010 said:

This line leads me to believe that the seller really knows nothing about the Zanardi Edition car:

"This "Special Edition # 8" 1999 Acura NSX Coupe was imported less than 500 in 1999 is in exellent condition."

If he is saying they made 500 Zanardi Edition cars, then we have about 450 more VIN #'s we need to check. ;)

So by reading this I'm guessing it has been wrecked and owned by Supra2nv??

How bad was the damage? Wondering if the damage shows on Carfax's, cuz if not, this seller may tell the next buyer it has not been wrecked at all.

If you have pics, or link to an old thread, please linkie-linie, i'll do a search too :)

rickysals said:
So by reading this I'm guessing it has been wrecked and owned by Supra2nv??

How bad was the damage? Wondering if the damage shows on Carfax's, cuz if not, this seller may tell the next buyer it has not been wrecked at all.

If you have pics, or link to an old thread, please linkie-linie, i'll do a search too :)

not owned or wrecked by me at all. I test drove it and inspected it.

after reading around I see that now :)

so does anyone know what actually happened to it? or do we just know it had poor bodywork?

I think everyone on this site should pitch in and buy it. Hell what would that be? A few bucks per person? Then we can take it to NSXPO and torch the damn thing and put it out of its misery and at the same time protect future members of our community.

Hugh said:
I think everyone on this site should pitch in and buy it. Hell what would that be? A few bucks per person? Then we can take it to NSXPO and torch the damn thing and put it out of its misery and at the same time protect future members of our community.

Id be down for that!!!

Back