• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zenardi\ New style purchace

Well with my other NSX gone, I am going to start looking for another car. I might wait for the New body style or I might get a Zenardi. I don't really want another Targa as I almost never took the top off anyway and I enjoy autocrossing and want to get into track events. I didn't order my 2000 NSX, I just found one at a dealer that I liked. I paid 72k and change for it and I don't know how easy it will be to get that price again as I don't know if there are any dealer insentives anymore.

So I have two questions.

Can you deal on price if you order a car? If I wait for the new body style I will want to order a coupe. How much do you guys think I could deal on the price. I don't want to pay 88k. ;p

If I go with a Zenardi, what is a fair price for one in near showroom quality?

Thanks for the help,

-matt

Can you deal on price if you order a car?

Sure. In fact, you should really shop around. Some dealers may think you're willing to pay a lot for it and ask a lot but I bet there will be others who are happy to take a smaller profit margin in order to clinch a sale, when they don't have to pay any floor-planning costs.

If I wait for the new body style I will want to order a coupe. How much do you guys think I could deal on the price. I don't want to pay 88k.

I have no way of knowing what the dealer cost will be on the new body style.

If I go with a Zenardi, what is a fair price for one in near showroom quality?

$65K to $71K, depending on mileage and condition.

Back