• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

02-05 NSX vented skirt with doorcaps & 02-05 NSX front lip

$750 shipped to the US(skirts)

The parts are made by VIS, quality is ok but does look like it would need some work. This will fit the 91-05 Acura NSX

$375 shipped to the US(front lip)

02-05 Acura NSX

If anyone is interested or have any questions let us know. Thanks

Vis is copying the Stacy skirt now?! :eek:

Looks more like the GT-ONE skirt since the vent opening is only on the upper half of the skirt.

Sideskirt looks like Stacy's if the vented portion bulges out. GT-One vent is lower. Pretty good price.

Agreed. GT-One's have the vent in the lower portion of the skirt, and its more narrow as well. These definitely look like Stacys. Someone should let Stacy know :tongue:

Knock off body kits was what put Veilside out of business.

They sure do like mine.However I think that they are the Original(first type) of skirts that I built.The sides are very flat and the vent striations are smaller.

***Be very careful guys these may be REALLY low to the ground.***

Notice the distance between the bottom of the vent and bottom of the skirt.I will attach a pic of the first type(ones advertised here).
The ones called Signature series(second type) are the best looking ones IMO,closer to stock height,a little more curved and are sold by other vendors.

Funny thing is I was in talks with these guys to build my Porsche 997 sideskirts,LOL!
So much for having them build them,but I may be willing to sell them the proto-types for the 997's for a price?

BTW hard bunch to get in touch with as well.I have sent these guys a couple of emails and even tried to call a few times,but no answer!

Attachments

• first type.JPG
    first type.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Back