02 rear pics

I have seen a few pics posted of the 02 rear painted one solid color and with the factory color scheme (black center.) If anyone has more pics please post here as Iam trying to decide to paint it solid or with the factory black center. Thanks :smile:

Hi there, i did the 02 rear conversion after i finished my front 02 conversion... and hadnt seen many or any 02s in person...
When i did the rear conversion as well as the front i didnt notice that the centers were black... anyways i did both the same body color and feel it looks awesome.. its almost even more of an upgrade...
Id have to say it also depends what color your car is...??
Ill have to trying get a chance to snap some pics, the weather has been terrible around here.
Chris

Last edited:
i met a fellow nsx'er with an 02+ rear conversion. we compared and noticed that on my stock 02+ rear was actually a different blk. it was more like Satin blk finish (not gloss blk).

just an FYI... :smile:

amgnsx said:
i met a fellow nsx'er with an 02+ rear conversion. we compared and noticed that on my stock 02+ rear was actually a different blk. it was more like Satin blk finish (not gloss blk).

just an FYI... :smile:

I painted my 2002 valence all red except for the mesh portion.

My 02+ rear valence was painted gloss black within the inset. IMHO it looks better than being painted all body color.

Back