• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

02+ Silver or Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Silver 2003 that I can get you from another dealer that I know of. I don't have all of the specifics of the car, but it would be around $69,000 pricewise. Email me at [email protected] and I can get you any additional information if you might be interested.

VIN JH4NA2169Y000038

COMPTECH SUPERCHARGER
COMPTECH HEADERS
COMPTECH CARBON FIBER COLD AIR BOX AND AIR SCOOP
ARC TITANIUM EXHAUST
COMPTECH 4.88:1 DIFF RING AND PINION
COMPTECH SWAY BARS
COMPTECH SHOCK TOWER BRACE
BREMBO 13IN GT BRAKES ALL AROUND
BREMBO E BRAKE
FORE/AFT BRAKE BALANCE ADJUST VALVES
TIEN COIL OVER SHOCKS
COMPTECH SPRINGS
KINESIS 18/19IN REVERSE DROP CENTER FORGED WHEELS
BRIDGESTONE S-03 TIRES (1000 MILES ON THEM)
ODYSSEY DRY CELL BATTERY
MOMO STEERING WHEEL
TITANIUM SHIFT KNOB
2002 REAR LOWER BUMPER
HID HEADLIGHT KIT
BOOST AND FUEL PRESSURE GAUGES

NOTES
ALL ENGINE WORK WAS DONE BY SCOTTSDALE ACURA BY RON MERITT WHO NOW WORKS AT SCOTTSDALE FERRARI. WORK WAS DONE AT 450 MILES

BRAKES DONE AT BASCH ACURA SERVICE

CAR HAS USED MOTUL OR REDLINE SYNTHETIC SINCE ENGINE WORK WAS DONE

HID HEADLIGHTS, BATTERY, AND BUMPER DONE AT GREENLIGHT HONDA ACURA CARE

HAVE ALL RECORDS IF NEEDED

REASON FOR SELLING. STEPING UP TO A LAMBO.

MILES 18K CLEAN!!!!

PRICE $78,250 OBO

EMAIL [email protected]

PHONE NUMBER 619.298.8900

A CUSTOMER OF MINE TOLD ME TO SELL IT FOR HIM.
LET ME KNOW
JERRY

EMAIL OR CALL
Attached Images

I know of a new '04 in St. Louis at Dave Mungenast Acura - Silver w/ black. I was interested but ended up biting the bullet for something bigger. Car is spotless with delivery miles (at least it was two months ago.) It was offered to me for 77K but was subsequently offered to a friend of mine for 70K. They are looking to move this car. Call if you wish. (800) 495-4504. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back