• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'05 Honda S2000 with Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
'05 Honda S2000 (without hardtop)

'05 Honda S2000. (Without hardtop.)

$16,400. 103,000 miles.

This fine '05 Suzuka Blue Honda S2000 has been owned, loved and well maintained, by one very picky, non-smoker woman. It has never been in an accident and runs great . The body is near perfect; no dings or dents. The paint is shiny although there is some road rash that one would expect on the original paint of a 2005. I never took the car through a car wash or let anyone else wash or wax it but I did keep it waxed and the soft top was always treated with 303 Protectant. The soft top is in good although not perfect condition. The wheels have no road rash. The tires are good, Bridgestone RE050s, the best for the car. I have the receipts and records for parts, service and maintenance.

The car is better than stock since it includes all of the following Honda OEM accessories: (1) the front under spoiler ($358.80 parts), (2) the trunk mounted spoiler ($355 parts), (3) the 6-stack CD changer in the trunk ($737 parts & labor) and (4) XM Radio-you can subscribe to ($683 parts & labor).

On 10-4-2013, I (Ramon at Niguel Motors) put in a new Costco battery, since the other one was sounding tired after 7 years, although it still worked.

When the stock shocks needed replacing at 67,000 miles, I had the Bilstein PSS9 Coil-Over kit installed ($1,386.70 parts/$420 labor) and had the car corner-balanced by Darin at West End Alignment. Another minor improvement is the Bumper Plug key hole covers. They really make the car look polished.

I have all three keys, the two remote entry fobs and the radio code. The boot cover has never been out of the plastic bag. Did I forget anything?

I waned to sell the car with the hardtop since all the hardware is already on the car but since I haven't gotten any interest I'm selling the car and hardtop separately. If you want the hardtop, it's $3,400 alone or $19,400 with the car.
I am selling this car because I just bought my third S2000; a 2007 Laguna Blue. Cash only and no trades or joy rides.

I will sell the hardtop separately for $3,400.

Of course, shipping is NOT included.

List Date: 9/4/2013

EDITED on 10/2/2013. Now selling car WITHOUT the hardtop.

EDITED on 10/4/2013. Now selling the car alone for $16,400.

For more info, click here to view the original listing: '05 Honda S2000 with Hardtop
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $16,400 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------

ga.aspx

^Hardtop is NOT included. Hardtop is $3,400 alone or buy it with the car for a total of $19,400.

Last edited:
SOLD. Please delete Thread.

Car and hardtop are SOLD.

Please delete this thread.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back