• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

06 NSX spied in Hawaii...

Aloha.......We found a secret track here in Maui and shot this photo of the next generation NSX.....the cat's out of the bag now....Maui Boy

Attachments

• 2006.jpg
    2006.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,362
r u sure that's an 06/ it looks to me that it's a 2001 or older due to the door and side skirt is curved in/ but with an 02-06 wheels...

or maybe i'm not looking @ this pix right?

That car looks like a Ford Focus to me... although a dead sexy one at that. ;)

Arielmg73 said:
r u sure that's an 06/ it looks to me that it's a 2001 or older due to the door and side skirt is curved in/ but with an 02-06 wheels...

or maybe i'm not looking @ this pix right?

Yup, old headlights and turn signals too. I love it!

Letter to Honda: I don't care if you don't change the sheet metal for the next 10 years, gimme MORE POWER.

Yes i agree with you! I could care less if HONDA doesn't change a thing with the bodystyle of the NSX just more power! :D

Oh my God! It looks like a pregnant Ferrari. I have to be the first to have one!!! Just think of how large of a passenger I can take now, maybe even two small children!!!! Wow, and that new color is awesome..... :D :D :D

Yes, that is the new 2006 NSX. What most people don't realize is that that is a photo of the front end, taken head on. :D

RichH said:
There is very little chance you will see a return of hidden headlights. Pedestrian safety rules in Europe will make them obsolete on new models soon.
I realize that pedestrian collisions have become a recent concern to automakers, but... Why would hidden headlights be more dangerous to pedestrians in the event of a collision? :confused:

by "hidden headlights" i surmise you mean retractable or flip-up type lights like ours, or the C5 vettes, old firebirds, et c.

obviously the most dangerous pedestrian injuries are going to be head injuries, but in a car-pedestrian collision, the relatively sharp edges of the extended light shrouds will cut, or worse, tear, skin and shear bones, adding to what might otherwise be only moderately serious pedestrian injury.

Injuries between autos and predestians are more severe when the lights are in the up / on position. They tend to act as cutting devices. That's the theory anyway?

From what I have read, the Euros have loads of evidence to back it up. This is the reason auto designers are moving away from the look, not visual appearance or performance, but legislation.

u guys are just toooooo funny!!! Focus? Prgnant Ferrari? HAHA LOL

khiroshima said:
Jeez, that doesn't seem very nice . . .
The least you could have done is spell "hear" correctly . . .

Kevin

Thanks for the correction: but "twit" was the defining word. You must "hear" it all the time! :rolleyes: I tend to have other things to do. From where I come from a twit is a twit, we call them like we see them!

Nice to see they shortened the front and rear overhangs.

Back