• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

09 Acura TSX ride and drive in Phoenix

I know there are several Acura employees on Prime. Anyone here going to this tomorrow? I'll be there in the morning, but for the afternoon session.

Going to what ?

I know there are several Acura employees on Prime. Anyone here going to this tomorrow? I'll be there in the morning, but for the afternoon session.

Sorry, it was for Acura employees. They sent us all down to Phoenix, Scottsdale actually, for a "ride and drive". It was a day long event where we learn about the new 2009 Acura TSX. Classroom study and then going to a parking lot and driving the cars on a course as well as cars from the competition. FYI the new TSX drives amazing!:cool:

Sorry, it was for Acura employees. They sent us all down to Phoenix, Scottsdale actually, for a "ride and drive". It was a day long event where we learn about the new 2009 Acura TSX. Classroom study and then going to a parking lot and driving the cars on a course as well as cars from the competition. FYI the new TSX drives amazing!:cool:

Im scheduled for the May 2nd one in NY, worth going to or no fun?:wink:

Ride and drive is alot of fun, I got to go on the TL and RSX ride a drive, good times..

Im scheduled for the May 2nd one in NY, worth going to or no fun?:wink:

I liked it alot. I would have changed a few things like give us more time to drive the cars and have a bigger course. But overall it was great being there. If anything, it built up the level of excitment for me. I have an 08 TSX which I absolutely love. But after coming home last night and getting back into my car, it felt like I was driving my 99 160k mile Accord that I used to have. The new TSX is that good. It's amazing how everything just works together and little changes make such a huge difference.

If anything, it will be fun to get out of the dealership for a bit.:smile:

I always liked the sporty drive of the tsx,but sadly the interior room was lacking esp in back for adults,has the inside grown since 07 when I last sat in one?

Yes, the interior has grown quite a bit. The car is 3.0 inches longer now and about 2 1/2 inches wider. It's almost the size of the current TL and they both have the exact same overall height now.

Back