• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"1 Lap of Atlanta - Dawn Run" by Speed & Mischief

<Date> September, 18th, 2011
<Day> Sunday
<Rondevu Time> 0600Hrs
<Launch time> Sunrise - 0702hrs
<Location> Lat 33.65 , Lon -84.42, Atlanta, GA, SE United States
<Address> Undisclosed to public, registered Attendees only

Beautiful early Sunday morning dawns upon us not with oh so sweet bird chirps, rather automotive gods clearing their throats through tail pipes of our cars/bikes as we culture Atlanta.

A slow cruise through Midtown/Downtown to enjoy the crisp morning while tempting to disturb the early morning calmness with blip of the throttle. Then let it rip as we dry the morning dew off with "Speed & Mischief" on deserted Roads of Atlanta.

__________________________​__________________________​____________

After having such success with our first Run, we are proud to bring it back to you again. Our first thoughts were to make it quarterly event, but seems like nobody wants to wait to put Pedal to the Metal at the crack of dawn with a grin on their face and tail pipes singing a perfect harmony of automotive bliss. Early morning air never smelled so fresh with a hint of 93 octane in it >:).

Each Run will be initiated from a different location, and each route will be different from the last one.

Refinement+Elegance+Dedication+Daring+Creativity = Is the formula for this Private event to cater our wildest automotive desires while executing it in perfection.

To Register: Email [email protected]​ with Full name, picture of vehicle you will be bringing, number of passengers, and contact number. Space is limited.

-Pre & Post Run Snacks & Breakfast & Refreshments will be provided to all the attendees.
-$30 Per Person (May go down as we finalize the Menu).

Event Facebook:
1 Lap of Atlnata

Here's 2 short clips from last Dawn Run, and see the Group Page for pictures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM7U8DszjTk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oijg6GruvMc

Sunny Malhotra
http://www.facebook.com/SpeedandMischief
http://www.facebook.com/groups/123697071015663/

Last edited:
Registered!! I'm doing it! :cool:

They finally made an event in the AM so us old farts can join in on the fun. :biggrin:

Only 11 days left, if haven't registered the do so now
smile.gif
. For everyone who already emailed me, check your inbox.

:frown: I had to drop out... I wanted to go to but with Alex's BBQ on the same weekend I need to spend some time with the kiddo's.

I hope they do it again before winter settles in. :smile:

Tick tock tick tock, it's only 2 days away. If you haven't registered then do it ASAP. Last minute registration won't guarantee entrance to the event.

Jason just text me bro and let me know.

I know y'all love burning some 93 Octane. I know it's early, I know it's on your day off, but 1 Sunday you can make it.

Here's little motivation:
2010 and 2012 GTRs, E60 2010 M5, E60 Dinan M5 with 5.7l Stroker, Boosted E36 M3, Modded BMW 135i, Modded 335xi, Ferrari 360 Modena or RR Phantom, Fully Built Camaro SS, LS1 FD RX-7, Mazdaspeed3 Gt30 upgraded, WRX Hybrid Brog Warner S256 Fitted, Fully Carbon Fiber R1....to name few vehicles coming.

Not many times you get a chance to cruse with such diversity of cars.

If I make it to up to Atlanta this weekend, I will be there.

Ran into some complications for the time being.

I'm only interested in the the run,video and camera shots of vehicles. I attended year before last but was left unsatisfied on video and pictures. It was alot more fun than what was captured.

I'm only interested in the the run,video and camera shots of vehicles. I attended year before last but was left unsatisfied on video and pictures. It was alot more fun than what was captured.
Got about 6 Video cams shooting, and few DSLR's clicking. Should be able to put some decent coverage out. All the fun is in the drive as you said.

So sorry I didn't show up Sunny.

I was so tired and beat from the past week that I passed out hardcore last night. Guess it didn't help I went out drinking either..... :biggrin:

bummer won't be down til the 20th

Guys 2 more days till Dawn Run, and 1 more day to register. This Dawn Run will be only limited seats, as in a small group. So if you haven't sent your email. Please do so ASAP.

Are you doing a Sunday morning run again?
Yea Jason, hit me up.

Back