• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

10 years

13 years and counting!!! Ownership experience is enhanced by driving the car!!!!!

Coming up to 15 for me.........still looks like new ;)

Well the birthday or anniversary the car is looking five stars and it's going to get KW v3 suspension and a full detail .sduff@composites and Nor is mine I can't tell you how much money I have into her but she looks beautiful runs unbelievably well I'm very happy

June 11th will be 22 years for me. : - )

: - )

Finally got the car the way I want it!

Last edited:
Congrats, one day hopefully I will reach this milestone

July 2015 will be 16 years for me. Thought I was going to top this one until I read Harry's post;).......

July 2015 will be 16 years for me. Thought I was going to top this one until I read Harry's post;).......

19 years for me this july....same car.....:redface:

Coming up to 15 for me.........still looks like new ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I could say something, but will not take "the lead", I'll let you stay in front of this!!!!

Funny Guy you are Roger.............did you buy the new GT yet? Whatchawaitin for?

Congrats!!!

One year ago today I picked up my latest NSX .... Third one in last 12 years... Great cars just seeing in the garage let alone the fun of driving them!!!

Here is to ten more years!!!

Yikes - a mere 5 years here (between two NSX's) - kinda feel like a babe in the woods . . . !

I hit 13 years back in November, and still loving the car everyday!!!!!

Back