• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

16, 17 Oem Chrome Rims For Nsx

I have a set of 16 fronts and 17 rears, off a 95 NSX, they are OEM with Acura logo on them and I have all the nuts and center caps. They are chrome and in excellent condition. Have very minor rub on two on them not noticable unless looking for it. One has a small scratch again not seeable unless close and looking. Extremely clean and shiny! I also have two new front tires I will throw in with the rims...I have pics so email me at [email protected] if interested and I will send pics. Asking 1850.00 for rims and tires or OBO. I need to move these....Thanks.

Back