• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

17/18 Simmons wheels for NSX with new tires

**** NEW LOWER PRICE AS OF 7/1/08 DUE TO BUYER NOT PAYING!! ****

**7/21/08...UPDATE AGAIN!! WE ARE NOW TO THE SECOND "BUYER" ON NSX PRIME FLAKING OUT AFTER AN ACCEPTED OFFER WAS MADE!! PLEASE...IF YOU CANNOT BACK UP YOUR OFFER, DO NOT MAKE IT AND WASTE MY TIME!! TWO FLAKES HAVE NOW WASTED OVER A MONTH AND A HALF OF MY TIME HERE, AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!! I THOUGHT NSX PRIME MEMBERS WERE BETTER THAN THAT.**

I am selling an extra set of Simmons wheels that I have sitting around. Comptech imported these wheels to clear the Lotus Brembo brake kits, 17x8 fronts, 18x10 rears, correct fit with most BBK with no spacers. The wheels are black mesh centers with a polished lip. The tires are brand new Firestones on the front (*still have the nubs on them!!*), and brand new Bridgestone S-02's on the back (*still have nubs on them too!!*), so you will be set to go right from the day you get them.

New this wheel and tire combo was around $3,500...I was looking to get $1,650 or best offer, and had a buyer that ended up not paying after almost a month holding these wheels for him. Now they are still in my garage, and my wife is ticked off. So the new price is only $1,350 + shipping. This is a fair price for these, as they have BRAND NEW tires!! If you are relatively local, we may be able to work out meeting to handle the exchange. Just let me know!! :)

These are pictures from my camera phone.

Front wheels:
Simmons_front_wheel_and_tire.jpg

Front tires (Brand new!!):
Simmons_front_wheel_and_tire_depth.jpg

Rear wheels:
Simmons_rear_wheel_and_tire.jpg

Rear tires (Brand new!!):
Simmons_rear_wheel_and_tire_depth.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 17/18 Simmons wheels for NSX **WITH NEW TIRES**

New lower price!! Time to buy these and get them out of my garage!!

Here is what they look like on a car for those people that emailed me to ask.

20011025W_0002.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! Now that I have had TWO members of Prime offer to buy them and back out, lets see if the third time is a charm and we find a real buyer and new home for these. Come on Prime! Restore my faith in the people here, please! :frown:

Bumpitty, bump, bump, bump!! Anyone? Come on! This is a killer price on a nice set of wheels with brand new tires!!

Back