• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

18x10 wheel with 265/35/18 tire

ZABADNSX, awesome looking wheels!! I've been eyeing the HRE wheels for quite awhile now. Did you purchase those wheels through HRE directly? I was looking at the prices on their site and just about had a heart attack when I saw prices on their site. Is there any other places I may be able to get HRE wheels cheaper?

jondoh,

Sure, if you'd like you can order them from the same place I got mine from. The only bad thing is that they are here in Miami, Fl., and you live on the opposite side of the country. I'm not sure if they could drop ship from HRE right to you???? Either way, Call J.P. at Wheel Tec in Miami. I can't remember the number, but if you call 305-555-1212, you'll be able to get it. Make sure that you tell J.P. that you know me, Nelson Landa (with the NSXCA, Black NSX with 18,19 combo), and he should take care of you. You'll save about $600- $1000, compared to HRE's website pricing depending on what you want on your wheels (Full Polish, Plastic center caps, or Aluminums, and of coarse the style of wheel). All 540 series are the same price.
Good luck and let me know what happens.

[This message has been edited by ZABADNSX (edited 26 September 2000).]

Back