• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991-2001 Rear Valance Diffusers, Carbon Fiber and FRP

I pulled the last of these out of storage, I have 2 Carbon Fiber diffusers, and 2 FRP (intended for paint) diffusers, these are new parts, and are the last diffusers I will produce.

This is a direct bolt on part for 1991-2001 NSX's. This diffuser slides over your existing factory 1991-2001 lower valance, and secures to the car using two factory mounting points on the bottom of the valance. Double-sided tape is also applied between the diffuser, and the OEM valance, but NO drilling is necessary.

This diffuser is available in either CFRP carbon fiber, or FRP fiberglass, intended for paint.

Pricing is as follows:
$250 shipped for Fiberglass
$375 shipped for Carbon Fiber

This includes FedEx ground service for the lower 48 United States; the diffusers are ready to ship, or can be picked up locally (SoCal, 92653).

Here are pictures of a Carbon Fiber Diffuser on my '94 nsx:

0opt.jpg

2opt.jpg

3opt.jpg

And a painted example, on a 1991 valance, with Kite Garage side spats:

diffuser1opt.jpg

diffuser2opt.jpg

Did you actually "produce" these or are they the ones made by Tamoske?

These were produced by a shop in Thailand, on contract.

Tamoske was supposed to copy this part, and make additional ones, but, as with many things Tamoske has agreed to do, once the part arrived, that was the last I heard of it.

i done couple set in cf and fiberglass i have provements. you wrote not to do more because your parts that i had to do form - were bad fitting so after i done you 4 sets you said not to do more only side pieces.:mad:

Back