• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Berlina Black/Black 68k miles VIN#JH4NA1150MT002028

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the time has come for me to buckle down and sell the NSX. I will soon be relocating to another state, and could really use the money to cover moving expenses. I have owned this vehicle since 2001, and as much as I will regret selling it, I know I’ll pick one up in the future when the time is right.

The vehicle has been a garage queen (another reason for my selling) for a good portion of its life, though it does make the occasional trip to the office. Below are the details:

General:
1991 Berlina Black/Black Interior
VIN JH4NA1150MT002028
5spd manual (Not in snap ring range)
68,000 miles
Clean Title

Modifications:
Comptech sport headers
Comptech 8-way adjustable coilover suspension (Koni’s)
Comptech Swaybars
Comptech ECU
Comptech clutch
Taitec GT lightweight exhaust
Cantrell Concepts AIS intake
New window regulators with Dali “fix-it thingies”
Skunk titanium shift knob
SOS NSX-R shift boot
SSR 17”x7.5” and 18”x9.5” Gunmetal Competition rims
Yokohama ES100 215/40ZR17 front tires
Yokohama ES100 275/35ZR18 rear tires

Miscellaneous:
Antennae shutoff switch
Rear trunk light shutoff switch
NSX front bra (brand new)
Reconditioned Bose speakers (completed by Bose)
Comptech sport exhausted (uninstalled, needs new cans)
Comptech CC Bypass pipes (uninstalled)
Stock rims (uninstalled)
Stock shocks (uninstalled)

Maintenance:
• Modification and major services done at Neillo Acura in Sacramento (have receipts.)
• 60k mile services completed at 41k miles by Neillo Acura.
• 90k mile services completed at 63k miles by Neillo Acura (Timing belt and water pump replaced.)
• Oil changed every 3k miles at Neillo Acura with synthetic oil.
• Replaced rotors and brake pads.
• Replaced all capacitors in AC unit.
• Refurbished trunk and engine hatch struts.

All performance modifications have been done locally by Comptech in El Dorado Hills. This car has never been tracked (had to fight the urge), though the present modifications would allow it to do VERY well if you chose to do so. Vehicle comes with all modification and maintenance documents.

The paint has been maintained using Griot’s car care products. Their Paint clay has been used annually to remove contaminants, Best of Show wax is used quarterly to ensure a crystal clear gloss, and Speed Shine used between washes to maintain a clean and brilliant surface. The car’s always parked indoors at home, while a car cover is used during the occasional visit to the office. I’ve always received compliments on the condition of this vehicle; with people astonished that it’s a 1991.

Looking for $33,000 OBO for the car as is.

I am not parting out the modifications. I am located just outside of Sacramento, CA. You can reach me at [email protected] or (916) 919-7442.

Pics taken a few days ago (more exterior shots to come):

Engine01.jpg

Engine02.jpg

Exterior01.jpg

Exterior02.jpg

Exterior03.jpg

Exterior04.jpg

Interior01.jpg

Interior02.jpg

Interior03.jpg

Interior04.jpg

Odometer.jpg