• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Blk/Blk 5 speed 64K SoCal Vin#JH4NA1159MT003131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basics:
· 1991 Black/Black NSX
· Vin#JH4NA1159MT003131
· 5 speed
· Adult car nut owned
· 64K Miles with all service records - Needs nothing as far as I know at this point.
o My mechanic is available to discuss vehicle if you would like-Ex Acura Dealership mechanic that went solo (West LA area)
· Clean Carfax
· Recently smogged
· CA Registration paid through November 2006! (CA car its entire life)
· Timing Belt, Water Pump and 60K service (valve adjustment) done at 60K (60K was also done at 30K by previous owner)
· AC recharged and blows cold-no issues known.
· Mobil 1 Full Synthetic and factory filters every 3,000 miles
· MTF Flushed/changed @ 55K
· Rear Glass and Trunk struts both rebuilt to better than new specs and work flawlessly by Strutwise in Canada
· Recent battery replacement
· Recent front brake rotors turned and pads replaced
· Window regulators removed and rebuilt on both sides within last 6 months (just preventative) Passenger regulator was replaced in 1996 as well.
· NEW clutch and snap ring update performed at 54K. The snap ring update and clutch were done by Don at Hilltop Auto Service (not in range, but repaired regardless while doing clutch work-have receipt).
· Don also did my pre-purchase inspection
· 3.5 owners (transferred once within immediate family)
· Garaged for its entire life
· Professionally detailed every 3-6 months-recent $200 exterior detail-paint is silky smooth!
· Original keyless entry with two boxes and unobtanium keys

Goodies/Add ons:
· Factory NSX soft car cover
· NSX Factory Bra (used on one road trip when I bought car from Nor Cal)
· Comes with stock suspension and rims/tires all in good shape
· Smartenna (lowers antenna down when CD Player on)
· Dali Billet Cup Holder
· Dali Valentine One Coupe Mount (Power Hard Wired as well)
· 1997 Stock front lip spoiler used for 10K (few normal scratches from steep driveways)
· Dali Window Fix it thingies installed on both sides (rebuilt regulators as preventative maintenance too)
· RM Carbon Fiber Intake with Filter (have stock airbox)
· 1995 Exhaust (newer style tips)
· HRE 17/18 Wheels with 215’s and 265’s (Continental and Potenzas)-no curb rash (excellent overall shape) beautiful, light, strong and not cheap!
· Koni Yellow Shocks,
· Eibach Springs (slight drop)
· Dali Street/Race Sway Bars
· Springs, shocks wheels and tires have roughly 12K miles total! (still life on tires)
· Updated alignment specs for less tire wear
· Focal door speakers, JL 8” sub in sealed box behind seat, Phoenix Gold amp in stock sub location.
· Newer Alpine Changer mounted in stock trunk location.
· Front Clear Corner lights from clear corners.com
· Red painted calipers (stock)
· DC Carbon Fiber Strut Bar
· Dali Billet style coolant tank (purty)
· Windows tinted with medium sides/rear and V-Kool front windshield (cannot detect) for sun protection, etc. (warrantied!)
· All stock parts are included in the sale.
Other info:
· Never tracked, never raced-just babied and taken for weekend cruises and an occasional canyon run with friends.
· No major accidents but passenger door area repainted after backed into (previous owner repaired and I have paperwork detailing) Not detectable.
· Paint is in great shape (2 scratches (rear ¼ panel right side ~2 inches and hardly visible) and scratching near passenger door handle from dealership mechanic/monkey)
· Two very small dimples (not scratch, just slight round indentations) on rear bumper. None of these flaws stand out unless pointed out.
· Some typical rock/front end chips all touched up if necessary.
· Slight seam split on sun visors
· A few tiny scratches/micro chips around coin holder (center console)
· ALB pump cycles occasionally-inspected and flushed-no issues or need to repair-just annoying for a few seconds on a rare occasion (this is a typical NSX trait)
· Interior is in excellent overall condition (no cracks, etc… on dash). Very slight wear showing on driver seat bolster.
. Radio reception is intermittently poor (could be a bad antenna mast lead) but I'm not sure if this is typical of all NSX's or if this is an actual issue.
· I bought this car after an exhaustive search on NSX Prime vehicles. This was from a fellow CA NSX Primer and I was totally happy with the purchase. I am a car nut and have owned many nice vehicles and always taken extremely good care of them. I never thought that I’d sell this but I’ve owned it now for 2.5 years or so and I’m looking for either a newer (2002+) NSX-T or a convertible Porsche (yes, I’m a traitor). If I had room to keep this car, I’d never sell it…
· $31,500 / OBO (I’m negotiable, let’s talk)
· Contact Kalon @ 310 663 9321
· Kato4444 (at) hotmail dot com
· Car is located in Santa Monica, CA (LA area) and I am flexible and available to show the car to you or another Prime member in my area if you are not local. I will take the car for a pre purchase inspection at your cost (I recommend this always!)
· I’m going to attach a few pics (some are older-may have different parts from the past like lip spoiler which I removed or the aftermarket exhaust that I removed and sold after too many tickets…) and will be getting some new shots ASAP that will detail all aspects of the car’s current condition.

Pics as of 1/22/06 here:
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=65419&cdate=20060122&cimg=0

See this thread for some pics (It's an old for sale thread for the wheels which I decided to keep)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25228

Here are pics as of today... I tried to show everything important.

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=65419&cdate=20060122&cimg=0

Please note that I do have the original spare tire, I just typically don't drive with it in the car to reduce weight and always planned on getting a flat bed tow if I ever got a flat (which has never happened!)

Thanks for all of the interest so far. I've emailed and called back all interested parties as of this evening. I'll be showing the car starting this evening and will be in town and available most days and evenings (by appointment).

Thanks,
Kalon
310 663 9321
kato4444 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Last edited by a moderator:
I am located in San Diego. What is your schedule like if I wanted to come and look at it? You can e-mail me at [email protected]. It would most likely need to be a weekend. I would like to have a mechanic inspect it. Thanks.

Sale is pending for this weekend. I will update this thread either way after the weekend. Thanks for everybody's interest so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back