• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX 5Spd, 74,000 miles, Acura Anthracite Gray/Black JH4NA1154MT000797

1991 NSX 3.0L, 5Spd, 74,000 miles, Acura Anthracite Gray/Black JH4NA1154MT000797 (Not in snap ring range)

selling my baby.. only driven about 1000 miles since I bought it 2 years ago. Garaged the whole time. I have spent approximately $10000 in making this car clean and reliable. my loss-> your gain.. I did all the hard work.. now it runs VERY strong! LarryB even said as strong as his! (..a year ago)

Originally black on black, but had professionally repainted OEM 2006 Acura Anthracite Gray (slightly darker and deeper than the kaiser silver) and OEM Black top
->someone keyed my car at a restaurant so with the insurance money I used the opportunity to have it completely repainted. It has additional clear coat and paint job includes door jams/cut lines. Even Joe from Vince's autobody said it was 'a nice job'.. The body is basically in perfect condition since the paint job. The interior is in good condition but could use the new OEM seat covers from leather.com (my next upgrade if i decide to keep the car)- but the seat bolsters are actually better than many 91's i've seen.

*all maintenance work has been done by Larry B. and Joe from Vince's Autobody and have all receipts.
-All belts, Water pump, All fluids
-Valve adjustment
-Cam adjustment
-All new rubber hoses.
-Brand new trunk struts, Brand new rear glass struts
-SOS stealth license plate frame
- New Enkei RPF1 wheels 16x8 and 17x9.5 w sumitomo htr z tires (really light setup, handles great, really strong, and dont have to worry about potholes)
-Momo wheel (nsx-r style w/out horn button) + 2nd momo wheel (small diameter)
-Rare Taitec JGTC Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
-Rare Taitec Parallel Center exhaust w silencers (passed inspection in nj)
-carbon fiber hood w vent
-Tein springs (also comes w extra set of eibachs)
-(Currently disabled) Viper alarm and remote
-Carbonfiber Center Console
-S2000 antenna mod
-Panasonic Headunit w DVD player and amp. also comes with custom subwoofer enclosure not installed.
-comes with all extra stock oem parts to turn this car back to stock if desired. rear valence, stock muffler, bumper beam, centerconsole, steering wheel, spare, air bag, etc.
-all badges removed for clean look (I will include uninstalled Front Honda badge from SOS)
-Taillights were cracked and replaced with much newer ones (1991- style).
-A/C updated and recharged recently by Joe. nice and cold..

The car has been babied since i've had it. hardly driven and always garaged. for more questions --> 313 212 1626

*price drop.. $32,000 as is, or asking $29,500 OBO without taitec jgtc diffuser and center exhaust

Attachments

• 1s.jpg
    1s.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 853
  • 2s.jpg
    2s.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 920
  • 3s.jpg
    3s.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 574
  • 4s.jpg
    4s.jpg