• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Black/Ivory 5-Speed 77,500 m JH4NA1153MT003111

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Ivory
Odometer:
77,500 m
VIN:
JH4NA1153MT003111
Price:
$70,000

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
512 4239 seven four zero

Maintenance Information
COMPTECH SUPERCHARGED

All up to date. Details split due to size:

Newly clearcoated and buffed. Paint and body are now as new. Cleacoat was looking faded in spots, especially up the B pillars.

As pointed out, I am the only owner and have ALL of the original parts to go with the list of aftermarket installed items below, other than the OE five spoke wheels, which became track wheels and were probably given to someone else when I gave up tracking the car to race Spec Miata.

I have two sets of 94+ wheels, one chromed and the other painted. Both could be redone if you want perfection. Wheels are true.

Dali sway bars front and rear. Rear toe set to zero.

RM exhaust

Comptech Supercharger

Snap Ring housing changed under recall, though the tech said even though my car was in the range, it was clearly machined early in the lot cycle. i.e. "it was fine and didn't need replacement."

Issues:
The rear tires do not match but have enough life for you to powerslide around for a bit.
The center console has begun to delaminate
The Bose amp is done. I was in the process of installing a new radio, but have not finished. Fairly sure the door speakers have been replaced within the OE housing, but it was over five years ago when I started the project. I got hung up on what to do with the center speaker.
Ashtray cover is missing a bit of the coating.
Engine deck lid has some of the "felt" rubbed away

Details
Other history. I helped organize NStexPO in 20xx and have an NSXPO 2002 attaché case that will go with the car. Mark Basch came to my house for a group COMPTECH supercharger install around the time of the texPO event, if I recall correctly. I'm fairly sure this means that the car never saw the track post supercharger install. I can tell you that it will do an indicated 170. I also have the complete shop manual and am pretty sure I also have the electrical supplement. I also have the titanium key, and both wireless remotes. Pictures coming asap

Last edited:
Back