• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 134,XXXkm JH4NA1157MT800283

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!! Please lock thread!

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
134,XXXkm
VIN:
JH4NA1157MT800283
Price:
46,000.00 USD

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
All maintenance is up to date.

NOT IN SNAP RING RANGE!

Maintenance completed during my ownership:
Timing Belt, water pump, radiator hoses completed by a factory trained NSX Tech in the spring of 2013
Clutch (Exedy Hyper Single) also completed by a factory trained NSX Tech in the spring of 2013.
Annual oil changes with Mobil 1 0W40 completed
OEM Air filter installed spring 2016.
Clutch Master Cylinder replaced in the Autumn of 2013
Hugo's Fix-it thingies installed during the summer of 2015 during his North American Road trip.
Interior reupholstered with LeatherSeats.com kit during the spring of 2016.

Appearance items and upgrades:
NSX-R Lower chassis brace
NSX-R Shift Boot (original included)
Momo Tuner steering wheel with NRG tilting hub. (Original included) - Cruise control is installed and functioning.
Comptech front and rear sway bars (OEM included)
Zanardi floormats (Originals included)
Brand new Acura owners manual

Details
My beautiful NSX was first put on the road in Montreal, Quebec, where it remained until approximately 1998 when it was next registered in Ontario, Canada where it has remained since. This car is in exceptionally nice condition having spent its entire life being well cared for and has traveled a total of only 134,XXXkm since new.

The 1991 NSX was the first year of production and features a powerful all aluminum 3.0 liter V6 with 270HP engine and 210lb.-ft. of torque, which is connected to a 5 speed manual transmission. Acura made these cars one way - fully loaded with features, with the only available option being an automatic transmission. This car is finished in its factory Formula Red paint with black leather interior – both of which appear in excellent condition. The paint is in amazing condition – the red has a deep shine, has been well cared for and sealed in the past. The interior is spotless and has been recently reupholstered; a luxurious feeling cabin that features a Bose sound system, cruise control, beautiful leather seats, with even the driver’s seat bolster, known to wear, in great condition. On the hoist, this car is exceptionally clean, directly benefiting from a life spent in the garage and all aluminum construction. The alloy wheels are in excellent condition with very minor curb rash on the front left wheel only. The matching staggered front/rear Hankook RS2 tires have plenty of life remaining with approximately 80% tread remaining.

This is an exceptional car which I have had the pleasure of enthusiastically maintaining during my tenure with her. I have kept and will supply you with all OEM parts during the sale.

This is a Canadian Car, so the odometer reads in Kilometers, this converts to approximately 83K miles.

With the sale, the original 5 spoke wheels and exhaust will be installed.

If you'd like to see where the current exchange rate puts the price, please check the link below:

http://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/exchange/daily-converter/

I welcome inspections and will ship the car at the buyers expense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back