• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 137710 JH4NA1154MT000170

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1154MT000170
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
cr.[email protected]

Maintenance Information
timing belt and water pump, fluids, etc.

Details
After almost a decade of ownership it's time to sell my NSX. It recently suffered a spun rod bearing after overheating and is in need of an engine replacement or rebuild. It's priced accordingly and would make a great project for someone with the skills / time. Perhaps even a J swap

I’ve owned the car since 2012 and it was owned by another person on NSX Prime whom I purchased it from. During my ownership I had the timing belt and water pump done by Larry B. Spool gaskets were changed as well as the normal oil and fluid changes. I have the original wing, air box and engine cover. Wheels are 18/19 BBS LM replicas. All systems worked normally, heat / AC, windows etc.

The car is an early 1991 and was the 107th sold in the US. It was repainted before the last owner purchased it so the paint looks great. I have some service records, some promotional material and original window sticker. The car can be seen in Atlantic City NJ and must be picked up via flatbed. It’s currently stored in an enclosed heated garage so I’m not in a rush to sell.

Best offer!

Last edited:
Cash buyer, ready to take it if you still have it. Thanks.

312/619-7139

If someone beats me to it, I have a spare motor for sale.

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone for the interest but I've decided I'm going to keep the car. After much back and forth I had a change of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back