• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 62,500 mi JH4NA1159MT002786

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete

1991 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 62,500 mi JH4NA1159MT002786

+

Delete

Text Changes

-

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
62,500 mi
VIN:
JH4NA1159MT002786
Price:
$44,000 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM or e-mail

Maintenance Information
All replaced by me with OEM Acura parts (except battery) with receipts - Coolant Tank and cap, upper & lower radiator petcocks, battery, both clutch & slave master cylinders, main relay, ignition switch, fuel pump resistor and relay, radiator fan resistor, trunk struts. Timing belt, water pump, and clutch replaced at 50k miles by previous owner (do not have receipts).

Details
Stock with 18/19 Advan RZ gunmetallic wheels new in September with Nitto 555 rubber and 80%+ tread. Stock wheels and centers are also included.

Interior/Exterior is in good shape with typical wear and tear for vehicle of this age and mileage. There are some scratches, chips that you would expect, and driver's seat bolster shows some wear but no tears. Front fascia has been resprayed by first owner. It has always been garage kept.

ABS/TCS fuse/relay is pulled so they do not work. This was done by previous owner when he installed wrong sized front to back wheels and tripped the TCS. I have not bothered to buy another to install and verify. Speakers also do not work (head unit is fine). From what I can tell the first owner put an alarm system and aftermarket speakers in the vehicle in the 90's, and they were removed before he sold it to the gentlemen who I bought it from. The transmission is in snap-ring range but there are no indications of any issues with it.

Mileage will go up slightly with nice weekends coming up.

+

delete

Quoted (1)

Contact Us www.NSXPrime.com Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top