• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Ivory 5-Speed 92xxx mile JH4NA1152MT003018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Ivory
Odometer:
93xxx mile
VIN:
JH4NA1152MT003018
Price:
$44,000 Or best resonable offer

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Please PM to discuss

Maintenance Information
Car is up to date with anything called for in terms of maintenance.

Over the last few years it's had the following.
Winter 2016-2017 - rebuilt Climate board (during my ownership the speaker amps have been rebuilt as well)
Fall of 2016 ABS Modulator was disassembled and rebuilt with the kit available on Prime by my local acura dealer (brakes bled as well)
Summer of 2015 - Dropped the engine and had the timing belt and water pump done along with all rubber hoses, and all fluids as well (tranny, brake, coolant of course).
Summer of 2014 (I believe) I did brake rotors and pads myself
Each fall I would do an oil change and detail prior to putting the car in storage for the winter.
AC has been converted to 134 back in later 2000's
New rear tires mounted and ready to swap with other rims on the car.
Any records done during my ownership are available along with the previous owner who dates back to late 90's if I recall right.

Details
I've owned this car for around 14 years now and it's been my baby. Other cars have come and gone during that time while this one has stayed. But I think it's time for this one to move on. Here's the details that I can recall to the best of my knowledge.

Car was in snap ring range when I purchased it and at the time of purchase John Vasos at Brookfield Acura had told me the case was changed from inspections they did. A year later the snap ring went and John warranty repaired the car for me at no cost. Documents are included with that in my service receipts. Never had issues since that time. At that time of the rebuild I took the liberty to install the NSX-R Ring and pinion since John had already installed short gears for the previous owner.

Other mods are the following:
Comptech Exhaust - OEM exhaust comes with
Headers - OEM manifolds come with
Koni adjustable shocks on eibach springs - OEM springs and shocks included that came off around 20k miles
Intake scoop that's in the rear fender
Wing west front lip
3 complete sets of SSR Integral Rims - some could use a repaint, and one each of a front and rear rim need a bend taken out. This is why I bought as many sets as I could find - b/c the rims are no longer made I wanted to have back ups as I love the look of them on the car.
Top was painted red by the previous owner when he installed tle lip. Work was top notch and I loved the look and never wanted to change it back.

Interior has been kept stock.

If I had to point out areas I would personally address if I were to keep the car I would replace the seat skins and repaint the front bumper and lip as they've acquired some nice patina over the years.

I have a set of ivory mats that will come with along with the Zanardi mats that I've had in the car since purchase.

I have other misc items that will be included with the car as well (air filters, oil filters, oil, other odds and ends).

PM my your email if you would like more photos.

Car has averaged 1500-2000 per year the last 6-7 years.

I'll add I am on the fence with really going forward with selling this car. I honestly thought I would have this until I retired...

Attachments

• 2013-09-21 17.22.40.jpg
    2013-09-21 17.22.40.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 7,678
  • 2013-09-21 17.22.55.jpg
    2013-09-21 17.22.55.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 7,673
  • 2013-09-21 17.12.26.jpg
    2013-09-21 17.12.26.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 8,010
  • 2013-09-21 17.22.17.jpg
    2013-09-21 17.22.17.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 7,699
  • 2013-09-21 17.22.28.jpg
    2013-09-21 17.22.28.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 7,706
Last edited:
Some interior shots along with a bump.

Attachments

• 2017-06-28 19.30.48.jpg
    2017-06-28 19.30.48.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 7,181
  • 2017-06-28 19.30.55.jpg
    2017-06-28 19.30.55.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 7,170
  • 2017-08-03 19.28.34.jpg
    2017-08-03 19.28.34.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 7,195
Hey I just had a few questions about the NSX. Do you have any more detailed pictures of the exterior and interior?
Also, are there any records of receipts of the maintenance done? Has anything been done to the internal engine? Such as head gasket, piston ring replacement, bearings. Has the snap ring been repaired or replaced? Have the control arms been replaced? And when was the last timing belt change done? Are there Any major issues with the vehicle now or in the past? Are there any “upgrade mods”?

Hey I just had a few questions about the NSX. Do you have any more detailed pictures of the exterior and interior?
Also, are there any records of receipts of the maintenance done? Has anything been done to the internal engine? Such as head gasket, piston ring replacement, bearings. Has the snap ring been repaired or replaced? Have the control arms been replaced? And when was the last timing belt change done? Are there Any major issues with the vehicle now or in the past? Are there any “upgrade mods”?

PM me your email and I'll send more interior photos.

All receipts of work done at the dealer. Hand written notes on services I did myself like oil changes or brakes.

Zero work done internally to the engine. Snap ring was rebuilt by Acura of Brookfield - see story in original posting.

What do you mean by upgrade mods? Modifications are listed in original posting.

No major issues with vehicle. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep it until I die.

Hello,

Im interested in getting more info and I have a few questions to ask. Could you send me a PM, please? Since im a new user, I can't send a PM.

-Steven

I am a new user as well, so I can't PM people yet. Could you PM me those pictures by chance? If not you could send me your email and then I'll shoot you a quick email so you could send me those other pictures. We could also continue this conversation via email or PM as I am very interested in this car.

I am a new user as well, so I can't PM people yet. Could you PM me those pictures by chance? If not you could send me your email and then I'll shoot you a quick email so you could send me those other pictures. We could also continue this conversation via email or PM as I am very interested in this car.

sent you an email as well.

Car still available. Will be getting put away soon for winter, but if sold can be loaded on a carrier.

Car is still available, in the next few weeks we'll have snow here and it'll be taken off the road until at least March sometime. Will still be viewable as it'll be in my garage though for any interested parties.

Car is now out on the road and miles are being added when the roads clear off from the spring snow we're getting. Still available of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back