• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Ivory 5-Speed 92xxx mile JH4NA1152MT003018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put the new rear tires on this weekend that were mentioned in original post. Car is sitting just over 93k miles I believe.

Can't stand seeing the car sit and not be driven. Price drop to $44,500.00. Still includes everything that was listed. Return it to stock if you want and sell the mods or leave as is and sell stock parts. You should be able to get your net down close to 40k all in.

Ugh... I made a mistake buying my 911.

Can't stand seeing the car sit and not be driven. Price drop to $44,500.00. Still includes everything that was listed. Return it to stock if you want and sell the mods or leave as is and sell stock parts. You should be able to get your net down close to 40k all in.

Hey, could you message me some photos. Your attached photos are not loading for me. 573-429-8874. Thanks in advance!

Car is still available even though I flip flop three times per week to keep it cs sell it... someone make the decision for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it has been I think just over 15 years of continuous ownership of this car that is finally drawing to a close. My gut tells me I'll be back in one in time, ideally an NA2, but in the meantime I need this equity to start making me more money to fund that future purchase. This car has been nothing but flawless in my opinion when it comes to cost of ownership costs. Maybe I'm lucky, but it's been an amazing ownership experience.

The check should be showing up tomorrow baring it isn't lost in shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back